Zoro

"Sure I see no reason not to go." Tori said calmly shocking everybody but Luffy who laughed and hugged her tightly "My people have left this world and the Island has the animals protecting it," Tori said looking at the forest. "I may be older than all of you but your souls have been touched by the thirst of adventure something I have yet to experience." Tori said looking back at the group and Luffy just laughed unraveling his arms around the large fox "Shishi, than we should get going we were going to an island you can come and have fun with us," Luffy exclaimed happily making Tori nod one of her tails wrapping around his arm as she stood up. "Than lead the way Captain Luffy." Tori said and Luffy just smiled even more both of them walking forward with Tori leading the way though the forest until they made it to the port. Tori turned around and howled loudly towards the forest the wind picking up making the trees shake and the grass to be pushed from the sound. The island seemed to grow sad but glow brightly the island seemed to grieve on the fact of their guardian leaving but at the same time beautiful flowers bloomed and the birds seemed to sing in happiness. The island started to look happy and shine in happiness as Tori smiled and closed her eyes just feeling the wind giving her their last goodbyes. "Goodbye everybody." Tori whispered as she turned around and walked towards the ship slowly she walked up the ramp to see more of the crew members that seemed to gawk at her. "Shishishi, this is our new Nakama Tori she's the nine tailed fox the one who guarded this island for nine hundred years!" Luffy exclaimed happily hugging Tori who nearly engulfed him as her tails wrapped around him as she hugged him back awkwardly but he just laughed and rubbed his face against her fur.

 "Shishishi, this is our new Nakama Tori she's the nine tailed fox the one who guarded this island for nine hundred years!" Luffy exclaimed happily hugging Tori who nearly engulfed him as her tails wrapped around him as she hugged him back awkward...

"!Nani!" Usopp exclaimed with the rest of the crew their eyes bugging out from there skulls at hearing the age of the large fox in front of them who was cuddling Luffy. "That's so cool!" Chopper exclaimed jumping up and hugging Tori who chuckled lightly letting one of her tails wrap around the small reindeer it looked like a nice pile to be wrapped in. "Shishishi, we should celebrate!" Luffy said untangling himself from Tori's tails and smiled at the group that seemed a bit hesitant but nodded when they saw Luffy's big smile on his face. "Since we are having a celebration should I change into my human form?" Tori said releasing her grip on Chopper and everybody seemed shocked at her words "You have a human form," Robin questioned calmly as Tori nodded lightly. "Yes but it's been a few years. But I will try my best." Tori said closing her eyes everybody quickly lifted their arms up covering their faces from the puff of smoke as everything went quiet. "Will this form be satisfying?" Tori said making everybody open their eyes and gawk as they stared at a average height woman with silver hair that laid on the ground wearing a short white dress. Tori smiled showing two small range as her ruby red eyes seemed to glint in joy her chest bouncing causing both perverts to stare in joy. "A beauty! Truly I would have never thought a beautiful fox would turn into a goddess!" Sanji exclaimed nearly running towards Tori who smiled and allowed him to grab her hands "How nice to hear such words from a prince," she said in a teasing voice but Sanji blushed and shot off with a nose bleed when her chest bounced. "Ah! There goes Sanji!" Usopp exclaimed in shock everyone watching the cook crash to the island sand but they turned back around "LETS PARTY," Luffy exclaimed and everybody seemed to smile and nod in joy. "Excuse me swordsman." Tori called out making Zoro turn to see the fox was walking towards him calmly "I kindly ask if you can cut my hair," she asked and Zoro stared at her oddly not know what to say. "With my swords?" He questioned and she nodded grabbing her hair and placing it in front of her the sun glittering off of the pristine white hair "Yes my hair is special if cut by a weapon its metal will be forever sharpened and shine beautifully," she said only to watch in amusement when he quickly pulled them out from their scabbards.

"Lets get cutting than."