Luffy?!

"I see no reason why you need my blessing since I see the group has such high potential for greatness

"I see no reason why you need my blessing since I see the group has such high potential for greatness." Tori said the others seemed shocked and happy with Nami, Chopper, and Brook seemingly flustered that a nine hundred year old guardian could see such strength in them. "Shishishi, I know we've been training to get where we are right now." Luffy said proudly smiling brightly at Tori who couldn't help but smile back at him "You seem proud I would be too these humans have power that is still growing just like yours Luffy but it seems your ship is not the only one here," Tori said her ruby red eyes growing dark. "A large ship is trying to enter my Land." Tori said making the others turn serious and jump hearing the sounds of a cannon going off and the ground shacking. Tori turned around and took off fast into the deep forest jumping over large logs hearing the birds screech loudly and the deer running off to hide deeper in the forest. Tori jumped over one last log and slid to a stop at the edge of the island and growled low seeing the large ship color white far off from her land but firing out at the colorful ship. Growling her eyes glowed as the waves around the large white ship started to grow big the waves pushing the large ship back even as it kept firing their cannons only for the cannon balls to stop in mid air and crash to the water. Slowly the ship disappeared as the water around the Island started strong but the colorful ship stayed in the calm waters. "SHUGO! You stopped the ship like nothing!" Luffy's voice cried out as she turned around only to be tackled to the ground by Luffy who was looking down at her with a smile on his face. "Luffy! Get off of Tori-san!" Nami exclaimed in horror seeing her captain on top of the guardian but Tori just stood up calmly even as Luffy wrapped himself around her and smiled back at the crew members. "It is alright the children use to be like this as well I don't mind one bit." Tori said as Luffy rubbed his face against her fur and smiling like a kid in a candy store the others seemed to calm down and even sigh in relief.

"Hey why don't you come with us!?" Luffy exclaimed making the others to gawk at him and Tori to look a bit shocked at his words "No one said those words so bluntly," she stated calmly

"Hey why don't you come with us!?" Luffy exclaimed making the others to gawk at him and Tori to look a bit shocked at his words "No one said those words so bluntly," she stated calmly. The group stayed silent trying to figure out what was going to happen as Tori stared at Luffy who seemed to just smile brightly waiting for an answer from the nine tailed fox.

"Sure I see no reason not to go."