The fox that can bleed

"Is there any way to help Tori-chan?" Sanji questioned placing the small fox in front of the two that seemed to be having a hard time to breathing

"Is there any way to help Tori-chan?" Sanji questioned placing the small fox in front of the two that seemed to be having a hard time to breathing. They stopped and looked up seeing the battle happening above them the way Luffy attacked Doflamigo with all his anger for hurting his Nakama. "Hang on Tori-chan!" Sanji exclaimed seeing how weak the guardian looked and the power she was losing just to heal her body from the poisons. "Sanji stop crying on me." Tori whispered feeling the big fat tears dropping on her head and neck making Sanji snort and nod "Tori-cwan I don't know what to do," he said but Tori slowly got up and climbed on his lap. "Let me rest here." She said looking at the cook but sighed and welcomed the warmth from the cook who had wrapped his arms around her helping her stay in his arms. One of Tori's white tails wrapped around Sanji's arm and tightened making the cook look down at her for a moment and pulled her closer as he looked back up watching the battle. 'Tori-sama, Tori-sama, Tori!' A cry of a voice had the white fox to open her eyes slowly but the world around her was different. Tori sat up slowly her small paws crunching the leaves as she took a step forward "Tori stop being so weird," a voice said making the fox turned around and started to walk. She walked towards the noise that seemed to be calling her out  the small fox looked forward seeing the place wasn't the battle ground but a park something out of a different world. She looked up seeing a small boy running off with a smile on his face and a girl following right behind him "Hato stop running from me," the girl called out with a laugh. Tori followed right behind the two children until they made it to what seemed like a swing set and allowed the boy to get on and started to push him.

"Tori! Tori why does Momma hit us?" The voice that sounded like someone's changed back into the little boy that seemed confused at what their mother was doing while Tori looked away

"Tori! Tori why does Momma hit us?" The voice that sounded like someone's changed back into the little boy that seemed confused at what their mother was doing while Tori looked away. 'Is that me? When I was a human?' Tori thought looking at the two "Because she's sick right now Hato," Tori that was hiding in the bushes grunted low to herself. 'I remember now.' She thought about the past of when she had been a human and her human mother was abusive to her and her little brother but she would take the most for him. 'I guess I was always protecting others even in my first life.' Tori thought with a snort but her eyes where soft looking at Hato who looked so care free and happy. "Ne, Tori can we get some ice cream?" Hato said looked up at Tori with a smile making the human Tori to smile and push him hard making him giggle and hold on to the chains tightly. 'Hato you're still the same care free child I had remembered.' Tori thought stepping forward only to make a branch to snap and both children to stop what they where doing and look over to where Tori was hiding. "Tori there's something over there!" Hato exclaimed and jumped off the swing and ran over to the bushes 'Shit I need to hide,' Tori thought running away from the bushes away from Hato who was huffing in defeat and her human self that was comforting him. Tori kept running until she made it on the side walk and ran out onto the road trying to get away from the scene and the pain of the memories of her human past. The sounds of a car honking made her stop and turn around seeing a large truck heading her way fast. The sounds of tires screeching and brakes nearly breaking from the sudden pressure rang through her head. 'TORI! TORI' The sounds of Hato crying rang through the air as her blood roared in her ears and the pain forced her to stop from telling her little brother that it wasn't his fault. That he didn't cause her death because she wanted to save him because he was too young to leave the world and she didn't want her little brother hurt.

'You can do it!' Mansherry thought shedding more tears on Tori who was laying in Sanji's arms going into another state of shock foam rising out from her mouth and nose

'You can do it!' Mansherry thought shedding more tears on Tori who was laying in Sanji's arms going into another state of shock foam rising out from her mouth and nose. "She's still too weak to wake up." Mansherry said placing her hand on the paw that was as big as her hand "But the poison won't die out t's only being stopped," she said looking up at the small group. "The most we can do is to find a cure and that her right away." Mansherry said looking up at the group of males and Chopper who nodded and quickly wrote down the things that have been happening to Tori and the poisons that Tori had gotten. "But my healing doesn't work on Tori-chan like I thought it would." Mansherry said looking defeated but Leo had patted her back nearly making her fall on top of Tori the others looked worried that their Nakama was injured to this point. "But her powers haven't been helping her heal." Chopper said tapping his hoof on Tori's eyes making them flinch and he lifted her lips showing how white they looked. "Chopper." Tori said opening her eyes to looked at the shocked reindeer that smiled brightly "Tori I thought you wouldn't wake up," he exclaimed making the others quickly surround the small group. "I didn't know I would have an audience." She said only to cough and cough black goop that made everyone step away and cringe from how it looked. "Tori!" Luffy exclaimed grabbing Tori from Sanji's arms and nearly shacking the life out of her "Luffy Baka!" Nami exclaimed slamming her fist on her captains head "I can't lose you," Luffy exclaimed even with the bump on his head.

"I'll try not too but it's getting hard to breath with you shacking me

"I'll try not too but it's getting hard to breath with you shacking me." Tori said calmly and Luffy quickly stopped only to hug her tightly one of her tails wrapping around his arm. "I'm sorry Tori!" Luffy exclaimed making the others quickly worry about Tori who was nearly passing out "Luffy," Nami exclaimed punching Luffy again and Robin who caught Tori from hitting the ground. Hands slowly moved until they cradled Tori making her sigh and close her eyes "I'm so tired," Tori whispered wrapping herself up in her own tails. "We need to get to the ship the Marines are closing in on us too." Law said hearing the alarms and the Marines that where looking around the Island for stray pirates liked them. "Shishishi, then let's get going!" Luffy exclaimed with a smile on his face as he reached down and grabbed Tori but Sanji quickly grabbed her from his hands and stuffed her into his jackets. "We don't need her to have a rough trip Tori-swan should be in the best of care!" Sanji exclaimed and jumped up to dodge a bullet making him look to the other side seeing the large group of Marines running towards them.

"Shishi, lets get going so Tori can get better!"