Um...plot twist...

OH MY GODS GUYS I'M SO SORRY! I've been MIA for over a week, I know. I'm sorry. My life (jk don't have on, school) has been getting in the way of everything. I hope that I'll get back into a habit. I'm sorry again. Thanks for the support, by no means does it go unnoticed. I reply to everyone's comments asap. (There is a friend I have irl that comments, they're the only person I don't respond to on here because I talk to them irl.) Remember you can always IM me over Wattpad. Thanks, enjoy!

     Also: So...I'm probably not letting him get to third-base, or have a home run, cuz then he's stealing bases. (Ok I'm done with that lingo.) But yea...yay or nay? Look up the terms at your own risk. ANYWAY...yea. So, what do you guys want?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I woke up in my own room, padding across to the door, opening it, and padding across to the bathroom, Ash's room empty as well. I took a quick shower and started to get dressed again. I caught a glance of myself in the mirror. I stifled a breath and placed a hand on my stomach. I'm ugly. Worthless. Dirty. Unfit for any of this. I shook my head, heading out.

     Ash's room was still empty. I quick glance through a crack in the curtain told me it was dark but the sun was rising. The door opened and I turned, hoping it was Ash. It was...not. Instead of Ash, Devitt stood in the doorway. I stupidly tried to get away but before I took a step he had a hand over my eyes, the other around my body so my arms were pinned against me. He dragged me to the same place as before, throwing me on the ground. Again. I turned and what I saw in his eyes made my blood run cold. Lust. Welp. Shit.

     Please oh please oh please let me have my royal pure-blood powers please. In an instant he was on me, his hands around my neck. I fought but he didn't budge. Dammit! I struggled against his iron grip. He wasn't choking me but it still felt like my throat was closed. He moved so his legs pinned my own, his body hovering an inch above mine. I tried pushing him off and he hit me. While I was dazed he pinned my arms above my head, but tied them to something. I can't move. I opened my mouth to call for help but my pleas were cut off by him kissing me, forcing his way in.

     Tears slid down my cheeks. I really should stop this, just stop hiding my royal blood, hiding behind a human facade. It's causing me so much pain. I can't though, in no way am I suit for the throne or the crown. I'd rather suffer than bring suffering to those I rule, driving them into the ground. His hands were on my sides, he's kisses trailing down my jaw and to my neck. It sent chills down my spine. I tilted my head back, trying to get out. I bit my lip, shutting my eyes as I felt the light pressure of his fangs on my skin, right under my chin. Dangerously close to my windpipe.

     I stifled a scream as he (slowly because it hurts a hell of a lot more) sunk his fangs into my neck, my body stiffening, back arching. I screamed, unable to handle the pain. I struggled, and gasped when something was nicked and sticky warmth spread from my neck. I couldn't speak, unable to make a sound. I  just shook, eyes wide. I'm bleeding out to fast. My vision darkened and I felt the surface wound heal, but whatever was nicked...I don't think it was a vein or artery...and it's not healing.

     I can't make a sound.

     I think, I'm not sure, everything is too filled with pain and agony. But...I think he nicked my vocal cords. Did he...did he just make me a mute?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLOT TWIST! Yes. Comment or message me a yes or no for the bases, or anything else. Try to update soon.