I get found. Yay. (Note human sarcasm.)

Um...so yep. That's her dress, minus the person and the purse, but that's the second one. Her size, of course, but she's in it. I think that it works. I love the other dress, though, so it's tucked away. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "U-uh...i-i-it's u-um..." I stuttered from fear and cold. The icy water had soaked into me. Shit, I'm not ready. Nope. I was cocky. I can't do this! A chill ran down my spine and I involuntarily shuddered. He was still holding my hand, not tightly. My eyes widened and I pulled away, my head down. I rubbed my collarbone and slipped it into the collar of my dress, thankful that it was so high. I kinda don't want him to think of me as a human slave. I rubbed my arms again. Holy fuck am I cold.

     "You're sopping wet, I can feel the cold from here, and you're running through a castle full of vampires. Not weird at all." He said, laughing slightly. His voice isn't super high, but it isn't deep either.

     "Hey Alexander! And who's...oh my God." I looked over and saw Jordan. I shook my head, tears brimming my eyes. I put my head in my hands and leaned heavily on the wall. I heard footsteps on the polished stone and they stopped in front of me. "What happened to you?!"

     "You know her?" Alex (His name is too long, just like Ashborne's. Alexander is Alex and Ashborne is Ash.) asked, curious about the strange girl who's drenched and wandering a castle that ran him over.

     "You've been missing for hours! Where the hell is the prince?!" Jordan said, disregarding Alex's question. At the mention of his royal highness there was a stabbing pain in my heart and I fell to my knees, shaking my head, tears trapped in my hands.

     "H-him and his parents - t-they...told a knight t-to - to make me suffer and die. All three of them. I-I...I can't. I'm sorry, I just...I can't..." I forced out. I can't fucking do this. I'm weak, pathetic. It was idiotic to think that I am fit to rule this realm. So stupid.

     "He wouldn't. Prince Ashborne would never do that. Not to you. Not willingly. You know-"

     "No. I don't. Jordan. I can't. My role - it's too much. The Chamberlains are better suited anyway." I cut him off, rubbing my face and returning to my shell. I'm still shivering. IT'S SO COLD DAMMIT WHY.

     "Hey - never mind. Come on, you're frigid." Jordan motioned for me to move, offering his hand. I nodded, taking his hand. We both let go when I could stand alone. I should change. Ok so how vamps get clothes when needed is there's this 'closet' that's like a mall somewhere. It's a separate building a not-so-long ways away. With vampire speed, getting there and back can be done quite quickly.

     I didn't speak and Jordan brought me to his room and him and Alex talked while I took a shower. Hot but short. Beforehand I'd gotten a dress. Well, Jordan got it for me, he's better at that stuff. I put it on and a new pair of darker black tights. Same black leather boots. I screwed around with my hair and eventually gave up, leaving it down. I stared at the door that was inches from my face for what felt like forever. I opened it and walked out.

     "This feels unnatural." I said, motioning to myself. I felt heat rise in my face. It's perfect, yes, but...I don't like my body, and this dress doesn't help.

     "Well you look beautiful." Alex said, grinning. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning on the post. Jordan was stretched out, leaning on the headboard.

     "I agree, but come here." Jordan waved me over. I did walk over, the slits at the bottom with the lace let me walk. He swung his legs over the bed and motioned for me to sit in front of him. So I did (well I knelt).

     I felt his fingers run through my wet hair, I have no idea what he's doing but I'm going to trust him. The necklace that said I was property was off and tucked away somewhere. Hell, I miss my Lockhart necklace.