Mute.

I've been MIA too long I'm sorry! I hope that I'm able to update soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     He leaned back, the surface wound healed. I tried to say something, anything. Even if I could, I'm too weak. Too much blood loss. Because. I'm. Too. Damn. Weak.

     "Why you so quiet?" He asked cruelly. He leaned down, next to my ear. His warm breath sent chills down my spine. "Now you can't tell your previous prince Ashborne the fun we've had."

     My eyes widened, he knows what he's done. He got off me, but I was still paralyzed with fear and shock. I tried to move, but he pinned my wrists on either side of my head, looking down at me. I'm going to die here. He's going to kill me. He moved so my hands were crushed by his knees, both hands free. I locked my ankles and tried to move out of his grip, but it's a futile attempt. Dammit! Why am I not a pure-blood! Oh no...what if...no...

     What if I can't be a pure-blood, did the acid make me a hybrid? Am I more human than Vampire?! It feels like I can't breathe. What exactly does this mean? I highly doubt I can rule like this. Will I ever be ready to step up and take my place? Can I? I was pulled from my thoughts as pain in my sides mounted. He was clutching my sides too much, it's going to bruise. He roughly kissed me, forcing his way in my mouth. Dammit! Dammit dammit dammit!

     He pressed his lower body to my own, and leaned back slightly. I could breathe, but I felt our breath mix, making chills run up and down my spine. He moved down to my neck and his fangs tore into my flesh. He drank my blood, the pain making me shake. I was silent, unable to scream.  My body shook more violently, I was running out of blood. My vision blurred and darkened, unable to take it. I passed out, his fangs still in my neck.

     I woke up terrified. I bolted upright, arms wrapped around me. I struggled, unable to see through the body in front of me.  I struggled, freaking out. Terror ran through me.

     "Shh Juliet it's ok." That voice...it's so soft. Ash. I broke down, balling his shirt in my fists, shaking. "Shh, it's ok now. You're ok. I'm here."

     His hand rubbed circles in my back, his body's so warm. My tears got his shirt wet. I couldn't help it. I'm still really weak and shaken from what had happened. Flashes of memories shot through me, dragging fear along with it. He held me tight, not letting go.

     Eventually I calmed down. It didn't take long, but I was still drained and weak, most likely anemic. I feel lightheaded and off, but I tried to ignore it. Ash loosened his grip, as did I. We broke apart. I sat on my own for a second but he moved so he was sitting cross-legged, and pulled me onto his lap, so my right side was leaning on him. He loosely wrapped his arms around me and I half-curled into him, content and comfortable. I looked up and saw him smiling down at me. I smiled slightly and looked away, unable to make eye contact.

     There was a knock at the door and I rested my hear on his shoulder, closing my eyes as the door opened. I relaxed, comfortable, yet there was still fear. I tried to sleep but my body isn't obeying me.

     "Oh, what happened to her?" Devitt's voice rang in my ears. My body tensed, breathing hitched. What is he doing here? What does he want?