Chapter 40: Swearing.

Demi leaned into Wilmer after everything that had happened, Nathan had came to stay back so her too complaining he wanted to be with her so he was back in his old room along with Chelsea in her room.

"So, you decided to go on tour." Demi raised her eyebrow, questioning on what Wilmer was implying on the statement. Leaning away from him he only frowned at her moving away, she sighed not wanting to argue with him about the same cause again.

"I decided after you left, me and Chelsea thought there was no point being here on our own so going around the world just like when she was younger would of been better. Also I could of seen my fans, don't start a argument again Wilmer because everything had just gone well." Demi warned him, explaining why exactly she decided to go on tour with she daughter.

"I'm not, it was stupid in the first place so I'm coming with you. I thought that like all those years ago we could go around the world with our daughter again only this time she'd of grown up and we'd have our little boy with us." Demi was shocked to say the least as Wilmer only grinned knowing he'd made his wife ecstatic.

"You want to come? That's amazing! We can go as a family." Demi's face lit up excitement as Wilmer chuckled, he knew Demi and him still had a lot of things to sort out in their relationship but bring with their son and daughter was the start of making their family whole again.

"Come on baby, get some sleep."
*******
3 weeks later.

Demi loved mornings of her and Wilmer rushing into her daughter and sons room waking them up with screaming or a horn they found and loved watching their narcissism in the morning. Over the last 3 weeks things had turned around, Chelsea smiling more often and had spoken to Wilmer some but not a conversation.

"WAKE UP! MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER..." Demi shouted then without realising jumped at the sound of Wilmer pressing the horn that rang through her ears making her scream at the shock. Chelsea struggled sitting the sheets as she threw anything in her view at her parents, it happened every morning so like usually Demi and Wilmer dodged the things threw. They'd gotten into a routine the last weeks of spending at least a full day together a week which Chelsea didn't like due to her teenage hormones putting her in bad moods.

"No! Fuck off." Chelsea grumbled under the sheets that she was curled up in, only her blonde highlights with her brown curly hair showing at the sight. Demi only rolled her eyes, she'd learnt the real Chelsea over the past weeks and that included the cranky mood swings that could change to smiling any moment, cussing a lot, her on her phone 24/7 and well- being a girl teenager.

"Chelsea, I've told you at least 20 times in the past week to stop swearing but I guess that isn't working. So, get fucking ready because it's almost time to go on tour Keith your mom." Chelsea couldn't help but smile at her moms words, she knew she'd gotten the swearing habit from Demi because she constantly cussed without even knowing. She'd gotten used to the fact of having two parents around and her brother which she felt like a real family with them. "Oh, and you better be up by the time I've woken your brother!" Demi shouted at her daughter from across the hall before walking input her sons boyish bedroom, full of football and games due to his younger age as again Demi and Wilmer continued to annoy him until he woke.

"What the fuck? Get out." Nathan had been listening to Chelsea swearing a lot and copied a lot of her actions, whatever Chelsea would say Nathan would repeat it because he wanted to be with his older sister all the time. She'd get mad at him but it only made him smile as he knew her mood swings already, his swearing was terrible for a 4 year old due to Chelsea as she always swore at him if he was annoying her or in her room.

"Hey! Don't swear, just because Chelsea does doesn't mean you can. Your a lot younger than her." Demi scowled her son as he tiredly sat up on his bed with his Spider-Man pyjamas on which Chelsea had helped him pick out in the night, without sparing another glance towards his mom or dad Nathan took of into his sisters room where she sat on her phone.

"We're going on a plane together, Chelsea!" Nathan grinned, jumping onto her bed and causing her to push him off immediately but he only responded by jumping back on again making her hiss at him. He and Chelsea had been planing which city or country they'd wanted to go in along with Demi helping due to it being her tour.

"Yeah, I know. Now, get the fuck off my bed and go get in the shower or something because you stink." Chelsea pulled a disgusted face but Nathan only giggled at his sisters expression before she pecked his cheek at how cute he was.

With an 20 minutes of arguing over the bathroom between Chelsea, Nathan and Wilmer then 30 minutes with Demi trying to help Chelsea pack due to her ignoring her mothers request to pack only a week ago afterwards Chelsea and Nathan arguing over who was sitting at the front of the car took up 5 minutes and lastly Nathan lost his passport which taken 10 minutes to find only to realise it was in his coat pocket the whole time which meant Chelsea cussing at him in front of everybody at the airport while Demi tried to stop her only daughter.

Finally Demi dropped into the chair of the private plane, onto her husband who was laughing at her warn out stage from her two children who was now arguing over who got to control the remote for the TV on the plane but Demi ignored them.

"Remember a time when everything was so simple, me and you could run off to a private island in an hour and nobody would find us. Yet, now it had taken 2 hours only to get from our house and onto the plane which included driving, remind me why we had children." Demi joked, cuddling into Wilmer as the flight had taken off.

"I remember that, I'd love to go back to them days with just us two but I'm more than happy to watch our children grow up with such an amazing mother who drives her crazy but don't worry baby. Everything that happens will make a good or funny story in the future for our grand babies or other children." Wilmer winked, making sure to watch his children from afar as the assistant gave them drinks and a tub of ice cream to share with a grin on their faces as they had settled on a film to watch.

"That's good- I'm not sure they'd want to hear about what we'd gotten up to before we had our children or even how we did have them." Demi smirked at her husband before pressing her lips of his, followed by both of her children's making gagging noises while looking away disgusted.

"See, one more thing I miss. Us two could make love any time alone but now we have to watch the two throw ice cream at each other- Chelsea, not in his eye!" Demi scowled as her daughter only laughed at her brother, Demi shook her head at her smirking daughter.

"It's like she knows what she does wrong yet she still continues to do it, she has that mischievous glint in her eyes. She sure didn't get that from me, I swear I think she's the devils child and not mine. She acts like a 5 year old which is something I've learnt about her." Demi shook her head playfully while her husband laughed at both his wife and daughter who was watching the film.

"So, where to first?" Demi grinned at the statement before replying as Wilmer rose his eyebrows in confusion at what his wife was planning.

"Chelsea's hometown, I think she misses there so I decided to take her on an experience from her past."