No Escape!

I've got a new Demi Lovato Sister Fanfic which I've been working on for awhile and now I've decided to publish it! Which is called:

No Escape! (Demi Lovato Fanfic)

I've just published it and Here's a Teaser for the story-

Devonne Demetria Lovato. She never knew her middle name until was 15 years old which brings us to now, she never knew what Christmas was until she was 9 years old and even then she didn't know what happened on the holiday. On Christmas was a normal day- walking downstairs and seeing her dad with a vodka bottle in his hand and a unknown woman underneath him. She never knew when her birthday was until 8 years old, on her birthday she spent them hiding from her father who had left her traumatised- he'd sent her over the edge and she'd witnessed the most horrific things ever.

At the age of 15 years old she's meeting her moms side of the family which she hadn't seen since she was 2 years old and immediately Demi seen the broken look in her eyes. Her younger sister had bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep from her nightmares, her first words to Demi where

"I remember you, you told me you was coming to find me and get me away from dad. Why didn't you keep your promise?" Demi heard the broken voice which made her want to cry as she turned to her boyfriend for help due to her loss of words.

Seeing her sister back in her arms for the first time since they was a little girl was an amazing feeling, Devon had met everybody in her family but yet she still wanted to sleep with Demi which made her smile. It probably wasn't good for Wilmer since Demi had kicked him out of the room just so she could help her little sister fall asleep and not wake up from nightmares.

"I'd rather sleep with Demi than anybody else." Devonne trusted Demi immediately which Demi loved, then after spending days with the family they finally decided to discuss where Devonne was going to be better of staying.

"So we all agree, Devonne will have a better time staying with Demi!"

"I'm so sorry I didn't keep my promise even though I tried and tried to. You should know that I always try to keep my promise, so from now on I'm going to stand by your side as I watch you grow and become a strong woman instead of a frightened one because right now as I look at you- all I see is a weak and traumatised teenage girl. Just like I was when I was your age, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from everything I had witnessed also."

Now all Demi had to do was save her little sister from taking the wrong path in life, all she had to do was show her how loved she was and how beautiful the world was. Yes the world could be cruel but also an amazing place at times, you just have to have the best people around you to witness it.