Chapter 2

I wake up, my head hurting like crazy with dried tears on my face. I push myself up and I look around me.

I'm on a cream sofa in a living room that I'm unfamiliar with. It's neatly decorated with a hint of being lived in, so it felt homely. I examined the many game consoles and large flat screen TV which suggests they are financially stable, whoever lives here. A man then walks into the room, looking awfully familiar to the man who abducted me, I quickly stand up and back away into a corner, scared of what he's going to do to me next.

"What're you doing in my house?" Shocked and a little frightened, the man places his bowl of cereal onto the coffee table and examines me. His eyes widen in surprise as they are fixated on something behind me, I spin around to see the actual person who abducted me. I could never forget those cold, soulless eyes.

"I told you to stay away from me! Haven't you terrorised me enough?" The man with cereal shouts at my abductor in frustration, a painfully scared expression on his recently-gotten-out-of-bed face.

The other man, who I notice has pure black eyes with white pupils, sighs, "Mark, Mark, Mark. I thought you would be willing to help me, we are technically related after all. Brothers you could say."

"I'd never stoop as low to call you my brother. I don't want you here, I don't want anyone here. I want peace." Cereal man, who I am guessing is Mark, is so enraged I feel he could punch a hole in the wall.

"Guess I'll just hide the body myself." The man behind me pulls me to his chest from behind, holding a knife to my throat. "Buh-bye." I try to pull him off of me, but he's way too strong for my feeble strength. As I plead for help by looking into cereal man's eyes, I notice he is Markiplier, the popular YouTuber. I continue to struggle in his grip, rapidly kicking my legs and flailing my arms frantically in utter confusion. Why is Mark here? Is he my killer's assistant? Does he get some sick kick out of slicing bodies? A thrill from hiding from the police?

"You better stop before you fall limp onto the floor with blood running from your throat." My abductor whispers into my ear, causing me to suddenly stop, frozen with fear. Tears soon begin to flood from my eyes and as I hang my head low, I feel my knees buckle. I'm soon pulled up onto my feet again and held closely to the man's chest.

"Dark, stop this." Mark protests, oh, so my abductee is Dark. Wait... Dark? Like Darkiplier? Are these nicknames? Dark is portrayed as an evil killer, "You don't need to do this to this innocent person! You can live here, just please, no more death."

"Thanks Markimoo," Dark drops me onto the floor in a sudden disinterest. "I wasn't going to kill her, anyway."

Mark rushes over to me and offers a hand to help me up. I, of course, ignore his hand and push myself up by the armrest of a sofa. I examine Mark, he's wearing his famous Markiplier pajama pants, a black shirt and his red hair is a fluffy, tangled mess. When I meet eyes with Mark, he is also checking my appearance; long dark brown wavy hair, which reaches the bottom of my rip cage, with the ends dyed a dark red, butterfly pajamas, a black SkyDoesMinecraft hoodie and some odd socks.

(If you don't like the appearance or clothes, you can edit it.)

"Mark," He nods toward me with an awkward smile across his scruffy bearded face.

"(Y/N). What is going on?" I rub my arm which is sore from being dropped onto the floor by Dark. "I'm scared."

"I'll be honest with you, (Y/N). I only have a rough conception of what's happening. Dark sort of, came out of me one day when playing a rage inducing game which included murder, this game spawned him out of me. I was as terrified as you, well, maybe not as terrified but, pretty terrified. I have no idea what his intentions are." Mark rubs the back of his neck and smiles at me in an attempt to comfort me.

"I... I know who you are. Markiplier. I'm a fan, I feel like I should be jumping up and down in excitement... but I'm not. I feel so alone and scared right now. " I look up at Mark with saddened eyes. Suddenly, I'm pulled into a warm and comforting hug by him. I soon hug him back and stuff my face into his chest. It feels like I'm miles away from this place, happily going about my daily life like I usually do. I don't want to let go of him, I want to feel like this until this all goes away. But, of course I have to eventually let go.

"You can use my room if you want to have a night's rest. I'll speak to you in the morning." I stand up, letting out a strained sigh and running my hands through my messy hair that is no longer in a ponytail. "The bathroom is upstairs also, feel free to have a shower."

I leave him in the living room with a thanks and stalk my way upstairs. I go through all the rooms until I find the bathroom, I then walk in, lock the door behind me and turn the shower and extractor fan on. After staring at my reflection for the next five minutes, I pull my hoodie off, leaving me in my bra. As I'm about to unclip my bra, the bathroom door opens and Dark walks in. I quickly cross my arms over my chest.

Dark shuts the door behind him, not even looking at me as he stands in front of the toilet, unzips himself and begins to pee. I'm mortified at his actions and nonchalant attitude. I'm right here! Did he not see me?

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't stare at me." Dark still doesn't look at me, facing the wall. I quickly spin around and stare at the other wall.

"Why did you even come in here? The door was locked and I was about to have a shower, you could've seen me naked!" I shudder at the image.

"Honey, I have magical powers, a lock is nothing to me. And I may be bad, but I'm not that bad." He packs himself in, zips up, flushes and leaves. Not even bothering to wash his hands... 

- - -

After having a shower with men's three in one shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, I put my clothes back on and pull my hair into a ponytail with an elastic band I found, it's going to hurt like crazy to take it out, but I couldn't care less.

I walk into Mark's room, I could tell by the YouTube set up in one end of the rectangular room, and sit on his bed, just thinking. I check the clock to see it's around 2pm, then suddenly, two dogs burst into the room who I can recognise as Lego and Chica. They jump onto the bed with me, tails wagging as they sniff the new person. A huge smile spreads across my face as they lick my face and I stroke them. THEY'RE SO ADORABLE.

 "Hello." I say in a high pitched voice.

After 10 minutes of stroking them and cuddling them on the bed, I fall asleep, surrounded in fur and warmth.