Chapter 28

Me and Mark spend the next forty-five minutes pumping up the floaty, taking turns when our arms begin to ache.

Once we've succeeded, he kicks it into the pool as he holds his back in pain. We watch as it bounces off of the wall of the pool and floats around. Suddenly, Mark wraps his arms around my waist and under my knees, holding me bridal style.

"Mark?" I ask, but I don't get an answer as I'm chucked into the pool. I scream as I fall through the water, quickly holding my breath as I push myself up off of the floor of the pool. I reach the surface and hit my hair out of my face, taking in a deep breath as I climb into the floaty. I sit down and stretch my legs, looking to see everyone else begin to climb into it while Mark and Jack begins to cook the meat. Jack hands Mark the meat and Mark cooks it. It's a cute system.

I can't help but watch as Mark cooks, the heat rising and causing sweat to drip from his forehead. He let's out a sigh as he finishes all the meat that is neatly stacked on multiple plates. God, how long was I staring at him?

- - -

"Food's ready!" Fae yells from the kitchen, leaning out of the door. Everyone quickly and elegantly skims out of the pool's surface, gracefully pushing their wet hair out of their face before pushing them self out with ease. I, on the other hand, waddle on the bottom of the pool's floor to get to the wall, before gripping onto the side with all my might. My hair is messy and blocks my vision, so I rush to push it out of my eyes. I then use my leg to drag myself out, it takes me a second before I'm laying on the pool side and then I stand up and go to the kitchen.

Everyone is focused on grabbing food except for Mark who waits with two plates in his hands. When he spots me he grins and walks over, handing me one of the plates as we begin to walk around the kitchen. I grab a sausage in a bun, I add onion, ketchup and mustard before dolloping on coleslaw and five-hundred thousand pine apple and cheese kebabs.

"That really was an elegant way to get out of the pool." Mark giggles, making me blush as I turn around and poke him in the stomach.

"Shush. You saw nothing." I raise an eyebrows threateningly before adding a burger and pasta salad to my plate. I feel a little self-conscious that I'm grabbing too much food, so I look over at Mark's plate to see if I need to cut down on the amount of food on my plate. I don't feel so bad after his plate is also stacked with food, along with everyone else, who are all outside now. Leaving me and Mark alone.

"I guess we all plan to pig out on food." I giggle, leaning over the counter to grab a handful of cheese puffs from a large bowl.

MARK POV

"I guess we all plan to pig out on food." I hear her giggle, so I turn to give her a smile but that's when something catches my eye. As she leans over the counter to get some puffs, her left chesticle appears to be making an escape, with something a little more prominent poking out from the bikini cup.

I instantly freeze, trying to resist a certain urge from my pants by holding my hand over it and trying to think of something else as I edge over to the other side of the kitchen, it doesn't help that she's bent over. Now my mind is imagining things! Oaah god...

"Shall we g-" She's interrupted as a cheese puff falls to the floor, "Oops."

My battle is soon lost as she bends down and picks up the cheese puff, swiftly throwing it in the bin before turning to me.

"Are you okay?" She asks, a worried look on her face.

"Umm... your boob is saying hello." My eyes briskly look at her chest before I look away, my plate is being held at my waist so as she's standing upright, she can't see the obvious bulge.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry." (Y/N) slides her plate on the counter next to us, quickly pulling the bikini top up and over her chesticles.

"Why are you sorry?" I smirk, my urge slowly depleting as I control myself.

"Because you had to ask me something that's pretty embarrassing and you probably don't want to see my ugly body anyway." She pulls at her bikini bottoms and band under her breasts.

"Did she get a size too small?" I ask, slightly regretting it as she may see it as me calling her fat.

"Yes... she always says how we are exactly the same size! Best friends are always the same size... she says. We're not, I'm bigger, can't change that and I frankly don't have the effort to become vegan and work out everyday. I like my food. I mean, look at this!" I look as her finger pulls the band of her knickers out, showing a red indentation in her skin where the bikini has been cutting into her.

"Awwe, I'm sorry. Do you want swimming trunks?" I slightly joke, but her head snaps to me with a smile on her face.

"Do you have spare?" Her eyes light up.

"I was only joking... but yeah, I do. Let's go have a look in my wardrobe." We put our plates on the worktop. We then walk up the stairs and into my room, I soon find some cool, black and white trunks with a geometry pattern on them.

"Do you happen to have a man bra?" She laughs, searching through my wardrobe.

"You could always go topless." I wink, sitting down on my bed. She instantly blushes, a smirk on her face.

"You'll need to get me drunk to do that, honey." She slowly walks up to me, "Or you can just get on my good side."

Who is this? This isn't (Y/N) anymore... but I like this sexy version of her.

"Am I on your good side?" I play along with it.

"I'm debating whether you're on my naughty or nice list this year." She then quickly spins around to show herself wearing my Santiplier hat.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry if you felt weird, it was a joke I planned it once I saw it." She sits down next to me, her fingers tugging at her bikini bottoms, debating whether to take them off, "I can trust you not to finger bang me if I take my bikini bottoms off, right?"

I choke on my own breath as I begin to cough, seriously, why is this version of (Y/N) so sexual?

She then stands up and swiftly changes, so I keep my vision ahead as I try to think of some alternative to her bikini top.

"Couldn't you just wear your normal bras?" I ask.

"They'll get completely wrecked!" She exclaims in horror. I guess that was a 'no'.

"I could fashion some sea shells and string?" I tease, imagining her as an adorable mermaid.

"Hmm... I don't want to smell like fish." She adjusts the baggy swim shorts to her waist, looking at herself in the mirror in the wardrobe.

"Or just some string." I mumble, and luckily she doesn't seem to hear.

"I'm going to search in Fae's bag for some sort of summer top." She skips out of the room, and that's when I spot her wearing my knee high socks.