Chapter 7

After I finished explaining what has happened so far, the car falls to a small chatter. I put in my headphones and end up leaning my head on my arms, which are leaning against the door. 10 minutes go by and I feel myself getting sleepy, so I close my eyes and end up falling asleep.

(Your Nightmare/Dream)

I'm in darkness, I cannot see anything or make out anything in huge detail. But as I look down at myself, I can see I'm wearing that 'sexy' outfit Dark made me wear before.

Suddenly, Dark appears from the darkness and slowly approaches me with a stern look.

I can't seem to move as he approaches me, then he pushes me to the ground and stradles me. His hand strokes my face and hair, running down my waist and ending up on my thigh. Slowly, he bends down as if he is about to kiss me and for some reason I accept it. Just as he reaches my lips he smiles mockingly and moves away. Suddenly the mood changes as he gets angry and begins to shout, I have no idea what he is saying but mist is slowly forming around him and his eyes are turning completely black as he silently shouts.

Suddenly, a bright light from behind me shines and causes Dark to run away and hide in the darkness. I turn around to see a man walking over ever so elegantly, light begins to overtake the darkness as he kneels beside me and picks me up bridal style in his arms. This mystery man then kisses me, I can imagine his soft lips against mine as I ruffle his hair.

I can hear sound again and he is whispering ever so gently.

"(Y/N)..."

"Yes?" I gently ask.

"Wake up."

(End of Nightmare/Dream)

My eyes open and I'm in the car still. I look slightly up to see Mark has opened the car door and he is shaking me to wake me up. My hands are in his hair so I quickly pull them out.

"Sorry!" I quickly say, pushing myself past him and getting out of the car.

"That was... strange?" He scratches the back of his head as he closes the car door and locks it.

We then slowly walk into the house with each other, while I feel very awkward.

"Were you having a nightmare?" He inquires, stuffing his hands in his pockets and slightly turning his head to me.

"Uhhh... yeah." I mumble, pulling my hood down as we walk through the front door.

"What was it about?" I look up at Mark who seems legitimately interested.

"Well," I side glance towards the living room to see Dark and Ryan are watching TV.

"Follow me, we can talk in private." He leads me to his room and sits down on the end of his bed, I sit on the other end while hugging a pillow.

"So... I was in darkness, then Dark appeared from no where. He stradled me and went to... kiss me. But then moved away and mockingly laughed. Then he suddenly got angry and was yelling at me, I couldn't hear anything. Then a bright light appeared and someone appeared. I couldn't tell who it was though." I look into Mark's eyes to see him lightly smiling at me. "They banished Dark away into the darkness and... kissed me."

"Seems more like a dream." He lightly laughs.

"Shush... It was quite frightening though. Anyway, what are our plans for tomorrow? Let me live life!" I joke, playing with the corner of a pillow case.

"Umm, we can all go out to breakfast tomorrow?" He suggests, I get excited for a moment, but realise I shouldn't for many reasons.

"Um.. What places are here... In America?" I ask, making him realise that I've never been here before.

"There is a local diner near here, I think that should be a great introduction to American food." Mark smiles comfortingly towards me. "Let's go back now."

We stroll back into the living room and all three of them are watching a film on the big sofa for three. Me and Mark sit next to each other on the two seater sofa which was the one I slept on. We see they are watching 'The 40 year old Virgin' and it's only just started.

My eyes literally light up at the sight of the film and I can't keep a small excited smile off of my face.

"Do you like this film?" Mark semi-whispers to me.

"It's a favourite of mine, it also caused me to have a celebrity crush." I whisper back, leaning onto the sofa and getting comfortable.

"On Steve Carell?" Mark suspiciously asks me with his eyebrows raised.

I can't help but laugh even though I try my hardest to not, which just makes me snort.

"Shut up." Matt throws popcorn at us while keeping his eyes on the TV.

"Seth Rogen." I whisper to Mark, which just makes him nod.

"I can see why." He wiggles his eyebrows.

We watch the film, occasionally laughing a lot at the film's jokes.

At one point Mark stretched his arms out, placing one of them around my shoulders and pulling me towards him. I look up to him suddenly, a light blush falling on my face as he smirks, keeping his eyes on he TV. I spot Dark giving us suggestive looks but soon avoids eye contact when he sees me looking at him.

Strange.

- - -

I fell asleep, we all did.

I'm cuddled into Mark while Ryan, Matt and Dar- HOLY SHIT!

I jump out of my skin and fall off of the settee and onto the wooden floor below. "What the hell, Dark?" I let out a hoarse whisper.

"What?" He shrugs, totally ignoring what he was just doing.

"You scared the shit out of me, why were you creepily staring at me, not blinking?!?! Seeing two white eyes are creepy as hell!" I keep my voice low as I sit myself back onto the settee. Mark then slumps down and his head falls onto my lap, his glasses falling off.

"Why don't you wear your glasses?" I ask Dark as I place Mark's glasses on my face, my eyes begin to immediately water at the strength of them.

"Because I don't want to look like a nerd." He huffs, smirking at me as I have to take the glasses off and wipe my eyes.

"Do you have contacts then?" Putting the pair of glasses onto the table, I yawn and ask him. He just nods.

"Why... why are you talking to me so normally?" Dark's saddened eyes look up to mine, making me freeze in panic over his question. I remember yesterday, the way he shouted at me, the way he slapped me and held onto my arm like he never was going to let go.

"I ran away, that was a stupid thing to do." I shrug, looking to the floor.

"But I... I put my hands on you. I yelled and slapped you. It was so unnecessary." He holds his head in his hands, making me feel so sorry for him. I slide Mark's head off of my lap, walking over, falling to my knees and I hug Dark.