Chapter 26

After we had done and dusted the paragraph off, it was posted. It took us about an hour or two of getting it perfect and making sure there were no plot holes or ways to take it out of context. We soon went to bed after that.

I'm now being shaken awake, but I stand my ground and don't open my eyes, "What?"

"The pool party is today you guys." Fae says in a jolly tone. I feel the bed shake, making me assume she's shaking Mark.

"But sleep." Mark mumbles.

Mark POV

"But sleep." I mumble, then I feel Fae bend down to my ear.

"Don't you want to see (Y/N) in a bikini?" She teases while whispering.

"But, she has a tankini." I whisper back, slightly opening my eyes, not that it makes a huge difference.

"Well, wouldn't it be so tragic if she 'lost' it."

"What do you want from me?" I question suspiciously.

"For you to get out of bed... And split the price for all the things I bought for your party."

"Deal, so that's why you bought two bikinis at the shop." I slightly giggle, pulling (Y/N) out of the bed with me. I was going to split the price for the stuff anyway, so I guess this is an advantage for me.

(Y/N) moans as she is dragged out of the bed, she rubs her eyes to try and wake herself up whilst yawning and trying to crawl back to the bed.

"Come on, it's the pool party today." I say whilst looking behind me to see Fae kicking her side.

"Get up you lazy cow!" She shouts, shaking her violently. I take this as my cue to exit so I quickly grab my swim shorts and a random top.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Fae! Please look into your heart and let me sleep for a couple more days." I refuse to open my eyes as I hit her away.

"Okay, I'm sick of this!" She exclaims, sitting down next to me as she begins to pry open my eyes. Her wrist lays on my mouth so I quickly poke my tongue out and lick her, "EWWW!"

"Ha." I laugh, my eyes now open.

This is when Fae gives me a determined look as she looks me up and down... Oh no... Don't...

"If you lick me back I swear this will become a licking war." I warn, pointing my finger in her face intimidatingly. This was a bad move as she just licks my finger.

I stand up, grabbing my pile of clothes I prepared the night before. I then turn to Fae, who still sits on the floor, and point at her, "This is war."

I then run off to the bathroom where I place my pile of clothes on top of the toilet seat. It's my tankini, an oversized jumper that Fae picked up for me and some socks. Don't judge me, I don't like bare feet. I'll probably wear them in the pool... Depends how bold I am today.

I play music on the little radio that sits on the window sill before jumping into the warm showering rain that comes from the shower head. It's always a nice, refreshing feeling when you wash after the previous day being hot.

In the middle of singing, I hear a noise that makes me stop in my tracks, when I pull the curtain back, soap drips in my eye before I am able to see. I quickly wipe my eye, panicking that there is a murderer waiting for me to get out of the shower. But once I look out again, there is nothing there but a slight swinging of towels that are on the door. Hopefully that was just Dark peeing again.

FAE POV

I grab the bikini close to my chest, following (Y/N) and she just closes herself in the bathroom.

I wait a few minutes, hearing herself talk about clothes before jumping in the shower. When she begins to sing, I take it as a chance to begin to unscrew the lock. I then open the door but it makes a louder noise than expected. The shower curtain pulls but it's quickly closed as (Y/N)'s hands quickly dart to her eyes. She must've gotten shampoo or soap in her eyes. I then leap forward and steal the tankini, swiftly placing the bikini underneath her jumper with a little note already attached to it.

Haha, I'm so evil.

When I walk back into the living room I see Mark, Jack, Anti and Dark all sitting in tight fitting t shirts and swimming trunks. I can't help but feel a little out of place in my fluffy penguin pajamas, so I quickly dart back to my room to get changed.

(Y/N) POV

After drying myself and pulling my hair into a ponytail, I pull my jumper off of the top of my pile of clothes to be faced with a navy blue bikini with a sticky note, reading:

'Don't bother looking for your tankini, it's already in the bin. Make yourself look good for Mark. 

;)'

"Jesus Christ, woman." I mumble, examining the bikini before reluctantly pulling it on. It's not that bad... I mean it pushes my boobs together and suffocates me, but it's not that bad. I quickly pull on my baggy jumper and socks, feeling my freshly shaven legs. God, that took a while but it's worth it... What? I didn't steal Fae's razor or anything...

I walk into the living room to be faced with Mark, Dark, Jack and Anti lounged on the sofas in tight fitting clothes and swimming shorts that don't leave much to the imagination. A deep red blush quickly sets on my face as I see them all laughing and joking about. I feel like I'm about to faint from the heat and extreme fan-girling so I quickly rush off to the kitchen in search of Fae.

I find her dancing in the kitchen whilst making bowls of fruit salad, six to be exact. She's wearing a really nice light blue bikini that hugs her body in a sexy way, showing her figure whilst looking comfortable. On the other hand, I feel like this bikini makes my podgy bits poke out whilst making sure I'll be left with bruises because of the restricting qualities.

"I feel like I'm about to faint!" I exclaim. Grabbing a grape before my eyes land on a watermelon cut in half.

"Why? It's not that hot?" She asks, giving me a glance before shaking her head at me. "Well, maybe if you took your winter clothes off, you would be cooler."

"I will when we're in the pool... Probably. And you can't say anything, you just came back from Spain after a year's holiday. I was so alone, I just spent the entire time in my room." I laugh, even though it's true, "Are you finished with the watermelon?"

She glances to the half of the watermelon, "Yeah, I've cut up half of it and I don't think we're going to be stuffing our faces with just watermel-"

That's when I reach over her and grab the half of the watermelon, slamming my face straight into it as I begin to gobble it up.

"Oh god..."