Chapter 29

(Back to your POV)

I kneel next to Fae's suitcase that still hasn't been emptied, she just rifles through it when she needs something. I search through her clothes, trying to find something that could be used as a bra top. That's when I come across some next kinky underwear, a matching thong and nipple tassels that are together in a bag. I can't help but look at them in shock, a small smile forming when I imagine myself walking out to the pool with his swim shorts and nipple tassels on.

That would be rather absurd... But I want to call her out on them... Maybe I could wear a top over them? Hmm...

No... I have the perfect plan.

I grin mischievously as I grab a random tank top, taking the tassels with me.

- - -

"Markipoo~" I sing, walking into his room with the tank top now on.

"Yes, dear?" He sighs, a small smile trying to escape his lips.

"Could you do me a favour... And close your eyes?" I have already hidden the tassels in my back pocket, ready to go.

"Are you going to gag me and whip me?" His voice says with a slight hint of huskiness.

"Hmm... Close." I lift his hands to go over his eyes, then I pull the tassels out of my pocket and quickly attach them to his nipples.

"What the- (Y/N)? Where did you even find these!" He looks down at himself in surprise, quickly pulling them off.

"No! Please keep them on!" I laugh, picking them back up after he thew them at me.

"Nope... I'll help you pin Dark down though..."

Then that was when we formed our brilliant plan that shall, hopefully, work.

- - -

We walk out to the pool after we ate our food in the kitchen, we both didn't want to be bombarded by flies and other insects that want outr food... or any other people.

I have the tassels tucked away in my fist as we stroll to the pool. Everyone is in the pool floaty besides Dark who is leaning on the side of the pool, his pure white eyes looking over to me with a small smile. 

"Hey! That's my tank top- And why are you wearing trunks?" Far asks, dragging everyone's eyes to look at my bottom half, "And bloody socks?"

"Well, my supposedly best friend got me a size to small, and quite frankly, I don't really want to be wearing something so uncomfortable." I grin cheekily, "And it's a fashion statement."

"Excuses, excuses. Fashion statement? Fashion statement for what?" She stares quizzically at my feet for a moment.

"It's a fashion statement to say I hate my feet, and this isn't an excuse." I pull the tank top strap to the side to show the red mark on my shoulder.

"Okay, but you looked sexier in a bikini."

"Oh, these swimming trunks don't show my voluptuous booty off?" I spin around, wiggling by butt slightly at her.

"Hmm... point made." Fae begins to chuckle before sitting back down next to Jack, Anti opposite them.

"You want to go do the plan now?" Mark whispers, causing my eyes to snap over to Dark.

Then the plan sets into action with a thumbs up, I begin to stroll next to the pool where Dark is, pretending I'm sorting out the pull ties on the trunks when Mark rushes forward and pushes me into the water, a little harder than I was expecting. I instantly close my eyes as a reaction as I prepare myself for the pool's o' so friendly watery embrace.

Somehow, I don't feel the water, only a little on my butt and feet. That's when I open my eyes to be met with Dark's face very close to me, his eyes looking over me as his arms hug tightly around my torso and under my knees. This was unexpected.

The plan is put on halt as I'm unable to stop my heart from beating fast, his eyes becoming... soft almost.

I soon snap out of it though, quickly setting my feet down to the pool floor, but then the surprise of my feet not meeting the pool shocks me, making my hand quickly grasp to Dark's shoulder.

"Hi..." I whisper, placing my feet on his legs so I can stay up and above the water. I then take my hand off of his shoulder, taking a tassel in each hand.

"Hey... Are you okay?" He ignores that I'm using him as support, his hand on the small of my back to keep me steady.

"Yes, thanks." I then attach the nipple tassels to his nipples, pretending I was just using him as the pool wall to push myself away. I wobble to under the floaty, remembering there was a raised bottom so there is an air pocket. I dive under, gripping onto the floaty whilst keeping my head in the air pocket, evaluating what just happened.

DARK POV

She then pushes off of my chest, diving under the water but I'm still confused to notice the world around me... I still feel her hands on my chest... her breath on my face... her body against mine.

But seriously, I can still feel her touch on my nipples, is this normal? Did I just discover a fetish of mine?

When I glance down at my nipples, I see red. What is on that woman's hands that make my nipples so inflamed?!? I raise myself slightly over the water to see nipple tassels on me, and when I look up everyone is laughing.

"What just... how?" I look around to see Mark with a guilty grin, "Oh, you shit bag."

I quickly pull him into the water, laughing as he dives up and gulps for air.

"That was (Y/N)... not me. Where is (Y/N)?" This brings to my attention that she dove under and never came up.

Simultaneously, me and Mark both dive under at the same time, we're right next to each other and we give each other looks that basically say "Go away, I'm saving her".

I spot her legs, not moving, so I grab her left one whilst Mark grabs her right one, her legs then come to life and they begin to kick around in panic. This is where I begin to run out of air, so I dive straight up to be met with an air pocket under the floaty, where (Y/N) looks at me shocked. Mark does the same, ending with us all looking at each other in confusion.