Chapter 31

DARK POV

We giggle at (Y/N)'s over dramatic nature about feet, I then have Mark chattering about how he was told he had to wear socks when they shared a bed, because she hated feet so much.

Anti asks her truth or dare, and surprisingly she says dare as she creepily keeps eye contact with Anti continuously.

"I dare you to snog me." A wicked smirk falls on his lips, whilst the rest of us laugh.

"She's a baby!" Fae exclaims, slapping her knee.

"You don't expect her go make out with y-" Mark and everyone's laughter is soon cut short and she silently sits on his lap and begins to make out with him.

My blood instantly boils as I quickly stand up, Mark does the same. We turn to each other with determined and angry looks.

"Oh don't you start again!" I yell at him, getting tired of his trailing behind.

"What do you mean?!?" He exclaims back in confusion.

"You followed me under when (Y/N) didn't come back up after she went under the water! You always follow me in hopes she'll like you! She will never live you!" I push him backwards, my vision going slightly red as I feel my body heating.

"W-What..." Mark's voice falls dramatically softer, his eyes scanning mine for a hint of sanity.

My eyes flicker to (Y/N) to see her standing up, her hands around her throat and her eyes a light red. I leap forward and pull her back to the seats opposite Anti with Mark quickly sitting next to her.

Her eyes still stay connected with Anti, but the red soon begins to fade, and her arms fall next next to her. A red and black ball of light shines through the skin of her neck, showing it slipping down her throat and disappearing from eyesight down her windpipe.

She springs back to life, a smile forming and she asks, "So, are you going to ask me or what?"

Her eyes bounce around, surprised that everyone's eyes are watching her with concern.

"Don't tell me you did what I think you did?!" I yell at Anti as Mark cottles (Y/N) in his arms, calming her down.

"Oh, yes I did. I thought you'd be happier." He grins before slinking back down on the seat of the floaty.

"What did he do?" Mark asks concerned, getting looks dragged to me as Fae and Jack want to know too, they jump up and kneel in front of (Y/N) and Mark.

I can't keep it from them, it'll just make the whole thing worse.

"Anti performed a spell to bring back the 'Dark' version of (Y/N)..." I say quietly, watching their reactions.

"What does that mean?" Jack jumps up and questions.

( (D/N) means Dark Name, so for me it would be Hanti for Hannah )

"By the morning, she'll be (D/N)..." I look down at (Y/N)'s now tear filled eyes.

"Can't we stop it?" Mark asks, his hands caressing (Y/N)'s tear stained cheeks.

"No, we can't stop it. It would possibly kill her. Once she's (D/N), we can separate them or kill the dark part of her. I think." I let out a deep sigh, still trying to think how Anti did it.

"You better be able to fix her..." Fae says in a dark voice, standing face to face with Anti, "'Cause I'll beat you like I beat (Y/N) ex boyfriends who try talking to her."

"Yeah." I agree with her, slightly cheering her on. Fae then dramatically turns to me.

"You dipshit! You're probably happy that you can be with your '(D/N)', whatever kind of name that is! You wanted this all for yourself, you damn selfish prick. You bought her here for no reason and you've fucked up her life." Fae becomes enraged as she begins pointing a finger at me, physically.

"I promise, that's not it." I try to calm her down by putting my hands up in defense.

"Then what is it? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I heard you talk about wanting your lover back!" Fae then jumps forward, fist flying as she hits me good in the jaw, knocking me to the ground as Jack pulls her back and calms her down in his lap.

Anti helps me up and sets me down next to him.

I look over to (Y/N) and her eyes are filled with fear as she stares up at Mark, whose face is distraught.

"What have you done?" My voice croaks out quietly to Anti.

"A favour." He slaps my back before jumping into the water, I follow him to avoid being glared at.

YOUR POV

After Anti and Dark splash into the water, I look to Fae who looks defeated, I guess you can't always punch your way out of a situation.

I let out a shaky sigh as I look up to Mark's broken face. I feel like I just died, and everyone is mourning next to my dead body and they have no idea what to do, they're just full of all their emotions.

I stand up, wriggling my way from Mark's cradling arms.

"What are you doing?" Fae is quick to question me, looking up from her hands as Jack's holding them.

"I'm going-... I need to take a walk. It's not the end of the world, guys. Please don't start making me question if I'm dead." I make a light joke, standing at the edge of the floaty, waiting for it to float to the pool's edge.

"You know you can't actually take a walk." Mark adds, standing up as if to follow me.

"I'm walking around the house, don't worry about me too much." I give them a wink before stepping off and quickly rushing into the kitchen before I break down into tears.

Closing the door briskly behind me, I begin walking in circles in the living room, my hand covering my mouth as I resist the frustrated, tormented screams wanting to come out.

I do not want to become one of those, I do not want to be the monster that Dark and Anti are, I do not want to let Fae, Mark or Jack see me like that. What if I hurt them? What if I kill someone? What if I turn insane and join Dark in his malevolent plans?

After calming myself down and resisting the tears, I try to think of a solution, but as expected, I have no idea where to start. I'm not an expert in this, I can't simply say expelliarmus and I'll be fine.

Jokes aside, I jog up the stairs and into Mark's room. I take my clothes off and stand in front on his mirror, examining my nude body.

This is me, I am an average Joe, who has weird, funny and disturbed friends, but that's what I love them for. I'm not a drug addict, I'm not an alcoholic, I'm not a smoker. I'm a girl who didn't want any of this. I would much rather like being home, stuffing my face with fattening food whilst watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, rather than befriending them and torturing them with my own dismay.

I look farther down the mirror.

I may not be a model with a body size that is unrealistic, I may not be a woman who has natural beauty, I may not be a woman with the money to buy the latest things, I may not be a woman who has the best life. But all I know is that I couldn't care more about today's materialistic society who only cares about the latest iPhone, fashion, and Kylie Jenner make up. I couldn't care more about what I have to look like, even though I sometimes do, but that's just my own self-doubt.

All I know and care about, is loving myself. The feeling of wanting something new, or wanting to get rid of something will never go away. It will always feed on me, wanting this and that, but I'll never be satisfied.