Chapter 22

Mark ended up lending me his laptop that he rarely uses, giving me access to the internet.

I've been watching YouTube whilst Jack and Fae have been giggling away in the kitchen like Japanese school girls whilst trying to cook.

"(Y/N)!" Fae shouts my name.

"What do you want, woman?" I grunt, moving the laptop off of my lap as I walk into the kitchen.

"Your food is here and can you take Mark's to him. He is in his room if you couldn't tell by the shouting." She giggles, her face covered in flour and tomato sauce as they've made homemade pizza. I then notice they've made a rather vulgar shape in pizza toppings, but to be more precise they have made a giant penis, giving me half of it and Mark gets the other half.

"I didn't know you could actually cook anything besides cereal." I tease her, picking up the two plates and placing them on the opposite worktop to the one they're working at.

"Hey, you shush and let me bask in my glory and golden brown crusts."

"You mean burnt..."

"It's caramelised!"

As we're laughing, Dark storms in, Mark's laptop in his hand with a sour expression.

"Where'd you get this?"

"Mark gave it to me."

"Did I say you could have it?"

"I didn't know I needed your damn approval..." I mumble, starting to get tired of his nonsense.

"Calm, you guys, and just leave her alone Dark." Jack butts in, not wanting anyone to argue. But at this point, its inevitable.

"It's basic rules of being a kidnapee, you follow the kidnapper's rules." Dark demands, silencing the room as they didn't know, yet, that I was kidnapped.

"(Y/N)..." Fae starts, placing a spatula on the worktop.

I take the laptop from Dark's hands, picking up the two plates, "Why don't you ask Dark... I want to be alone right now."

By alone, I mean watching Mark record and laughing quietly in the background.

I burst his door open, closing it behind me and dropping the laptop onto the bed.

"...GONNA DIE- Oh, I'm doing a live stream right now." Mark smiles towards me.

"And I'm annoyed and hungry." I slide the plate of food in front of him, seeing he is playing Spore. But my eyes quickly spot the chat filling up with 'Who's that?'.

I just sit on Mark's bed, eating my food as I begin to watch YouTube again.

"Don't get crumbs on my bed as you usually do, it's uncomfortable to sleep in." He looks over to me.

"I brush them off."

"Yeah. Onto the floor..."

"Don't judge my life choices."

"I am right now."

"But you're my other half of a penis." I watch his face screw up, confused.

"Look at the pattern on your pizza." I watch his eyes scan the pizza, and he begins to laugh.

"Anyway, stop distracting me and let me play." He turns back to the live stream, his face slightly falling as he looks at the chat, "Guys, stop being so nosey! I know you're my fan base and all but sheesh."

I flip open the laptop, waiting for a moment for it to wake up, soon searching the narwhal song into YouTube, as I click on the 10 hour video I turn the volume to it's loudest.

I bite into my pizza as Mark raises an eyebrow at me whilst he resists grinning. I begin to bop up and down to the tune like the narwhals do in the video, gaining a cheeky laugh from Mark.

"Anyway, why are you up here suddenly?" Mark asks, turning his attention to the game he is playing, while I turn the song off.

"Someone was being a dick head." I purposefully try to avoid mentioning anyone's name due to the live stream and multiple people watching.

"Oh okay..."

- - -

The live stream goes on for a couple hours and at this point I'm coming back from the shower in a small towel around my torso and that reaches high up on my thigh. I guess the men use the towels for only their lower half most of the time...

I pace to Mark's room, trying to avoid encountering anyone as I just want to get changed.

When I enter the room, he's still live streaming and because I'm the most fortunate woman in the world, his wardrobe is on the other side of him. His eyes soon dart to me, his eyes widening in shock as he checks what I'm wearing.

I quickly pull a finger over my lips, silencing him. I then rush past him to the wardrobe, hoping Twitch glitched out for those moments. I pull out some dark grey jogging bottoms and a random old Coca-Cola t-shirt, they both belong to Mark. I then rush past him again, running to the bathroom. I get quickly changed, combing my hair as I look at myself in the mirror with a deep sigh.

- - -

Once I walk back into Mark's room, his chat is going mental, even crazier than before. It's all about the 'random girl naked in a towel' in Mark's room.

I immediately regret my rash decisions as I give Mark an apologetic look. I then sit down on the bed, going onto YouTube as Mark gives me a comforting smile to try and settle down my feelings of regret.

"Don't worry about it." He mouths before turning back to the stream.

- - -

It's 10pm and Mark is finally wrapping up his stream. I am falling asleep, my head continuously slipping off my hand as I watch his screen from the bed.

He shuts down his computer before getting changed and whipping his shirt off. My head then falls back, hitting the wall with a loud bang. Well, I guess that was a good wake up call. I pull my hands to the back of my head as my face screws up in anguish.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mark's hand wraps around the back of my head. His hot breath fanning my face as his concerned eyes look down at me.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I awkwardly laugh, trying to accert my eyes from the heavenly man's bare torso.

"If you were that tired you should've just gone to sleep." He chuckles, quickly throwing on some shorts and a random shirt that was on the floor.

"I know..." I mumble, laying my head down onto the pillow as I lay on top of the duvet, my arms and legs spread out like a starfish.

"How are you hot? It's like 80F." Mark lays down on the bed next to me, on top of the duvet.

"I don't know Fahrenheit, and it's hot for me as I'm used to rainy-stay-inside-and-watch-movies-all-day days." I run a hand through my hair, which is almost dry, so then I pull it out of a the pony tail with a band I stole from Fae's bag.

"Your hair smells nice, where did you get women's bathing stuff?" He raises an eyebrow as he cleans his glasses with the hem of his top.

"Stole is from Fae." I laugh like an evil villain, "Why are you sniffing my hair any way?"

I pull a strand of hair under my nose, immediately letting out a sigh of pleasure as my eyes roll into the back of my head, "Okay. It does smell amazing. You can smell it all you want."

I watch as he picks up a handful of my hair and pulls it to his nose, closing his eyes as we fall asleep.