Chapter 33

The night was eventful...

After wrestling Dark and I away from each other, we thought of a plan, which involves me to be in the garage. I did agree to it, but we all thought it was better that I didn't murder anyone in my sleep. So... I've been locked in the garage.

I'm falling asleep, but I'm resisting it. I feel as soon as I fall asleep, I'll be gone.

I crawl out from the blanket and pillows, kneeling with my hands pressed together in prayer.

'God, I know you're probably not there, and you're non existent. But, I've only spoken to you once before and that was prayer for my dog to not pass, but I guess you ignored me then. I don't really believe in you, but I feel as though speaking my thoughts to something will help me feel I have someone to help me.

I'm going... to be a monster. Something I don't want to be. I don't know if I'll kill anyone, but I know for sure that I don't want that to happen. Please, just help me for once in my life.'

Once I say that aloud, I let out a deep sigh before crawling under the blankets again, and I fall asleep, hoping I'll be normal as I pull my hair out of it's pony tail.

MARK POV

My heart breaks for the hundredth time today, just hearing her prayers hurts me so much more. It tears the band-aids from my almost healed heart, and smashes it back into the ground, making the healing process so much longer than before. I step back from the garage door, standing alone in the dark, quiet hall.

I hope she'll be okay...

With that, I go to my room, falling asleep, exhausted.

- - -

I wake up facing the wall, laying on my left arm, expecting (Y/N) to be there, but of course she's in the garage. I let out a sigh before wiping my tear stained cheeks and crusty eyes away. I check the time on my watch, which is on my right wrist. It is 12pm... I pull my boxers slightly up as I only slept in those and they rode down my legs a bit.

I turn over and sit on the edge of the bed. I don't want to have to face (Y/N). I don't want to see her as a monster.

"Oh, Markimoo, it's awfully late to wake up. What's the matter, honey?" (Y/N)'s voice rings throughout the room, I look up immediately to see that it's not (Y/N) anymore, it's (D/N). She sits in my gaming chair, her legs crossed with a knife juggling in her hands. Her skin is the same as Dark's, her hair also black, but a (H/C) tinge remains. Her eyes seem to pierce through my soul, the redness of them bringing some sort of life to her.

I don't dare speak, I don't want to talk to her.

"You're not very talkative today, Mark. Why's that? Are you scared of your dear old (Y/N)?" (D/N) stands up, pulling a provocative pose.

"You're not (Y/N). Don't say you're (Y/N)." I speak barely above a whisper.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, must've forgotten. I do that all the time." She snorts, waving me off before walking out the room, the knife swinging with her arms.

DARK POV

I'm waken up my someone shaking me, I wave them off before turning over to face away from them. Someone then sits on my hip, straddling them as their soft hands rub up and down my skin, "Honey bun, don't you want to see me?"

Wait... that voice... could it really be (D/N)?

My eyes instantly fling open, my heart rapidly drumming inside my chest as my eyes lies lay on her. It's her... it's really her.

"(D/N)?" My voice breaks as I sit up, making her legs kneel on either side of me.

"Yes, Darkie. Why are you so surprised to see me?" She coyly says, her hands running up and down my bare chest.

"(D/N)... You died. Someone killed you, I was so lost without you. It's been years. Why wouldn't I be shocked?" My hands gingerly go to her face and she lets her head fall into my hand, a smile spreading across her face as her red eyes scan me.

"Don't be silly honey. You can't lie to me. It's 26th April 2014." She begins laughing, pulling me in for a hug.

"(D/N)... It's 2016." I run my hands through her hair.... She was killed on the 25th...

"Stop messing with me." She pokes my sides with a grin.

"Check my phone, check the news. It's 2016. You are dead... or were dead." I show her my phone, showing her the date.

"No... No, I didn't die." Her face falls in disbelief, her sexual nature soon disappearing as she looks scared, "I... I died. But I'm here?"

"You're in the 'Good World'. Anti brought the (D/N) out of (Y/N). I came here in hopes to get you back, but then I realised I was being selfish." I explain, pushing her off of me.

"The Good World.. How was I killed?" Her eyes meet mine, they look utterly destroyed.

"... I went out to the bar, as usual. When I came home the police were surrounding our home, the window leading to the living room was distinctly shattered. I found out someone had broken into our home, thinking it was empty in hopes to steal stuff. You, being the brave soul you are, tried to defend our home, but they had a gun and shot you in the head as soon as you came down the stairs and walked in the living room. The boy was only 17, hoping to make some money, not hoping to kill. But he's locked away now..." I stand up, tears threatening to fall as I remember the traumatising night, "I remember seeing the blood splattered walls from our front yard."

"Darkie... Baby." (D/N) stands up, quickly falling into my arms, "I remember it now... That's terrifying to remember your own death."

"I bet it is." I run my hands over her face, "I still can't believe you're here..."

"Well you better believe it honey, 'cause I'm back to wreck havoc." She slaps my ass before pulling me over to the spare bedroom, "Let's have some fun."