Chapter 27

"Oh god..." Fae laughs at my face as it's covered in the red juice and pips.

"We're going to the pool before we melt!" Anti yells from the living room. We then hear the herd of men running and jumping in the pool.

"They are such kids." Fae shakes her head, "I'm guessing you won't want your fruit bowl?"

"Give me time to carve a bowl in the watermelon, then you can pour them in." I smile, grabbing some paper, pen and a pencil with a rubber before following Fae to the back garden.

She places the many bowls on a coffee table as I sit in a sun lounger, my face in the watermelon as the hot sun hits my body. God, I hate the sun and hot weather. I just hope there isn't a pool of sweat on my chair when I get up.

"(Y/N)? What the hell?" Jack begins to laugh as he spots me with half a watermelon on my lap.

"I like watermelon..." I counteract.

"Really? Couldn't tell." Dark smirks as he flicks water at me.

"Don't make me melt!" I wave my legs in the air to avoid getting wet.

"Come on in with us!" Mark grins, looking rather attractive with his glasses off. You can really see his Korean eyes and they're such a handsome feature to his face, it's always a nice surprise to see them.

"But my jumper..." I whine.

"Take it off, unless you need someone to do it for you." Anti winks at me as he gets dragged under the water by Dark.

I place the watermelon in my seat before standing up and pulling the jumper over my head. When I am able to see again, it's completely silent as everyone is looking at me.

"I know. I'm a fat shit please don't judge me." I begin to run away to the back of the garden with my hand over my chest, but as I run past the pool my legs are tackled as I'm dragged under the water

When I hop up for fresh air, I wipe my eyes and nose, pushing my wet hair back as I'm smiling.

"I though you bought a tankini anyway?" Dark asks, giving my appearance a once over.

"Well... SOMEONE." I yell, looking at Fae, "Threw it in the bin and replaced my tankini with a bikini whilst I was in the shower..."

"I mean, it looks good on you, you shouldn't be complaining too much." She shrugs, winking at me before handing out fruit bowls to the men in the pool. I wade over to the corner on the shallower end, kneeling whilst taking in a deep breath as I relax in the cold pool water.

"Want to have a race?" Dark yells over the pool, looking for contestants.

"Sure, I'm going to crush you!" Anti quickly swims over next to him.

"Anyone else? Jack, (Y/N), Mark?"

"Sure," Jack waddles over, with Mark following.

"I.. I'm okay." I smile, shaking my head and hands at them.

"You sure?"

"Yep." I let out a sigh of relief as I push myself out of the pool, laying on the side like a dried, dead starfish. I can't exactly swim. I can swim on my back, but I've never really been able to swim a breast stroke as I can't get it into my head that I won't die instantly. Plus it's been about 10 years since I last swam. 'Cause I was never privileged enough to have a damn pool in my garden.

I push myself up as I walk over to my watermelon, checking it over for any bugs before sitting down and stuffing my face in it again.

"Three... two... one... GO!" Fae strikes her hand down to signal them to go. It's no surprise that the race is between Anti and Dark, they do have powers after all. They are on their fifth lap whilst Mark and Jack are on their third, it's amusing to see them paddling behind the two rockets.

"Show offs!" I yell as Anti and Dark complete their tenth lap, Jack and Mark are on the other side of the pool, stretching as they talk about the one hundred laps they just did and how tiring it was.

"(Y/N)?" I turn to see Fae who is hiding something behind her back, as I can see the edges of a box.

"Mmm?" I ask, wiping my face with my wrist as I place the watermelon on one of the small fruit bowls, slightly worrying it may get crushed.

"I know you love me and all, so I got you this since you're not active." She then whips the box out in front of my face, showing me a giant pool floaty that can fit all of us in. Well, it'll just be me most likely.

"And I got some balls and pool games." She grabs the pre-blown-up balls and floaty things from the house and throws them in the pool. We're so lucky he has such a huge pool.

I open the giant pool floaty, slowly beginning to blow it up.

- 5 minutes later -

"(Y/N)? Do you want some help?" Mark asks me, sitting on the ground next to my lounge chair. His hair is soaking wet as droplets of water trickle down his chest, arms and land on the floor as a puddle begins to form. He hold his hands out expectantly so I hand it over. He takes a huge, deep breath before blowing into it. He then hands it back to me and I do the same, this becomes our system and I can't help but realise our saliva is mixing as we share the blow hole... Pfftt.... Blow hole. Does this count as kissing? Sharing a blow hole? I giggle out loud, which gains me a strange look from Mark.

"What are you giggling to yourself about?" He raises an eyebrow, passing the floaty to me. Fae walks past me, licking my arm before rushing back into the kitchen, "And why are you licking each other?"

"Me and Fae are having a casual licking war, and I'm laughing because I called this a blow hole in my head." I smile, taking a deep breath before blowing into it again, making my lungs shrivel up to raisins as I inhale deeply again, passing it to Mark, "And I can't help but imagine this as a blunt that we're passing back and fourth." I cough, adding to my last comment.

"You're weird." He blows into the floaty again, keeping eye contact with me which gains a raised eyebrow from me. I look into the pool where I spot Jack watching Fae through the window, where she is dancing, cutting an onion and wearing goggles. I see him smile in admiration, which I grin at.

"Why don't they just get together already?" Mark comments, passing the inflatable back to me as he looks at Jack.

"Well, that is adorable an' all, but I frankly don't want to hear, 'Oh, fuck me right there, oh yes daddy', all night." I moan out slightly sexually which seems to grab everyone's attention, even Fae as she brings out a drink for someone.

"Woah, I know I said you and Mark should get together, but not in front of everyone." She smirks, handing Anti a drink. I blow into the floaty, my face growing hot and scarlet as I try to calm down.

"You know, you do that pretty well." Dark winks, poking his tongue out at me for a second as he stands at the end of the sun lounger. I am quick to push him into the water, gaining laughs from everyone as I pass the floaty back to Mark.

- 25 minutes later -

We've spent what seems like hours on blowing up this damn thing and it doesn't look like anything has actually happened.

"(Y/N), Mark. You do know we have a pump?" Fae brings us the pump, a smile creeping on her face.

"You little- You could've told us!" I exclaim, grabbing the pump as I begin to angrily pump the giant floaty. It seems to look amusing as Mark and Fae burst out laughing, holding their stomachs.

"(Y/N)? What are yo-" Mark begins to question.

"I'M ANGRILY INFLATING THE FLOATY!" I shout, pulling and angry face as I do so.

"Oh... Jesus (Y/N)..." Fae facepalms, sighing as she walks up to me, slapping my shoulder. I am quick to lick her hand, grinning happily to myself.