I - 7

As I was left alone in the room, I put on the clothes Aotaki gave me; a tank top and a pair of short shorts, and started looking around the room. It was a pretty big room for someone who didn't need so much space. The windows were large with purple drapes folded at each side of the frame. The walls were decorated with a couple of abstract paintings of the nature and on the shelves above the bed was a picture of  a blonde guy hugging Taehyung and Jungkook. He was rather small comparing to them.

A knock on the door startled me and I rushed to the bedside to sit down. I didn't want them to think I was going through their stuff even though I was very curious to know their past. Who was the one that turned them into vampires? Who was turned first? Were there more of them? How did they come here? These were the questions that needed answers but I was afraid to ask.

The door opened slowly and I saw Jungkook entering the room, clearing his throat. 

"Is it okay for me to enter?" He asked for permission. I hummed in response and he walked over to the other side of the bed. "If you don't want to sleep here, I can take you home, you know." He stated.

"Should I go home?" I asked him. He looked at me confused. "I'm sorry, it's just that I know you don't wanna hurt me and I believe you. But Taehyung.." I said, walking the short distance from the bed to the windows to look at the moon through the window. He chuckled, following the same path to stand by my side.

"I'm glad you finally realized I don't mean you any harm." He leaned his back against the window to look at my face.

"Why are you here? I thought you went to sleep." I asked, glancing at his sharp features.

His eyes were so beautiful and round, giving off a warm feeling everytime I had to chance to look directly at them. His pink lips were curled into a small smile as he looked at me almost amused. The raven hair falling over his eyes gently, shinning in the moonlight.

"I just wanted to check on you. I know Tae can be a little intimidating but don't mind him." He said, glancing at the floor.

"It's kinda hard to do that since he is the one who bothers me."

"I apologize for his behavior, then. I don't want you to run away from us. You are best friend material." He smiled, showing those beautiful bunny teeth that made him looks so soft and harmless. I gave him a small smile. He wasn't bad either. He never insulted me or hurt me in any way. On the contrary, he always cared about my well being and what was best for me. Making sure I was always comfortable enough in his presence. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with the game earlier." He continued as he started walking towards the door.

"It's okay. I guess I got to know you all a little more. Although, I didn't mean to know those kinds of stuff." I shrugged, walking behind him. "Hey, before you go, have you seen Aotaki ?" I added. He shook his head. As I stood in the door frame, I could hear some muffled moans from the next room. "Oh, please don't tell me..." I started as Kookie started laughing, walking away "Good night, Rei." I let out a loud sigh out of frustration as I mumbled under my breath I doubt it.

I closed the door behind me and got into bed, waiting for the sleep to take me to dreamland. After i shifted my position for about a million times, I got thirsty and even though I was a little scared to go into their kitchen alone where he might be, I couldn't die of thirst, so I made my way to the door, opening it slowly, careful not to make any noise. The moans had stopped which meant they were done, thank god. I tiptoed my way down the stairs and entered the kitchen. 

It was dark, only the grayish rays from the moon were infiltrating the room through the windows. I could hardly distinguish the cups that were seated above the sink. I stepped carefully not to trip over something. I took the cup and turned on the cold water and filled it to drink it up. I was so thirsty that I didn't even notice that the liquid made it's way around my mouth and dripped down on my chin, making its way down to my neck and chest, soaking the white tank top.