Prologue

Before I start, I'd like to thank @Teiraa_Aren_Suzume for coming up with the title. I could NEVER come up with anything like it.
~TxcTrrr
*★*★*★*

It began to get dark and I watched the rain. I always loved to watch it rain, it's so calming and makes me relax. I rested my head on my palm, frowning. Rain ran down the window like the tears down my face. I wiped them away, sniffling.

I heard voices and I looked up to Pete. He was talking on his phone again, more like arguing. Most likely with his boyfriend... I still don't know why he don't leave him. I know I would after all he put Pete through.

He angrily hang up and sat on the couch, throwing his phone at the floor. I swallowed, biting my lip. I hesitantly stood and picked his phone up, handing it to him. He stared at it for a moment before taking it, tossing it beside him.

"A-are you okay?" I asked, studying him. He didn't reply, he only glared unblinkingly at the floor, arms crossed. I hesitated to sit beside him, knowing how violent he got when he was angry. "A-are-" I went to repeat before he interrupted.

"No." He growled, glaring at me. I bit my lip harder and looked down to my hands.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked, reaching out a hand to him.

"What the fxck do you think is wrong?" He growled. I looked down.

"I-is it-"

"Just mind your own fxcking business." He snapped, grabbing the collar of my shirt. I trembled and he released me, leaving to his room, slamming his door making me jump.

I stared at the floor, playing with my fingers. I didn't know why I loved him... he has so many problems, but that's what makes Pete Pete. What makes him the Pete I love... I sighed and stood, leaving to my own room.