1.

I curled up on my bed, tears running down my face. I heard a soft knock on my door which made me jump. "P-Patrick?" I heard Pete's heavenly voice. I swallowed and quickly wiped my eyes.

"Y-yea..?" I called out, my voice cracking.

"Can I come in?" he asked from the other side of the door.

"Y-yea.." I replied. Pete entered and I curled up tighter, facing the wall.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked rubbing my shoulder gently. "I'm sorry I blew up on you. I'm just pxssed off." he said and his hand on my shoulder shook as he tried to keep himself from clenching a fist.

I sat up and crossed my legs. "I-I'm fine... It's okay.." I replied. He sighed and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry I can't control my anger. I don't want to take it out on you ever. You just don't deserve it." He said tilting my head up to meet his gaze. He smiled gently and I bit my lip. He hummed and adjusted my fedora. "And you're too adorable. Whoever would hurt you in any way has no soul."

I looked down, feeling myself blush. I brushed my hair from my face and swallowed. "I'm not adorable.."

"Shut up," Pete rolled his eyes, punching me lightly in the shoulder. "So... wanna watch a movie? I bought the good popcorn this time." He smirked. I giggled and nodded.

"Okay." He stood and helped me up, leading me to the living room. I sat on the couch and Pete left to the kitchen. I grabbed the tv remote and looked through movies, head resting in my palm.

Pete soon returned with a bowl of popcorn and he sat beside me. "Any ideas?" I asked.

"Yup," Pete took the remote and turned the tv onto Big Hero 6. I giggled and stretched, grabbing a few pieces of popcorn. Pete turned out the lights so it was dark, the only light being that of the tv.

We watched and ate popcorn, watching the movie. As the movie began to end, I got tired. I began to doze off, leaning slightly against Pete. He chuckled and I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

I curled my legs underneath myself and grabbed a blanket, covering up. "Sorry," I apologized.

"No, it's cool." Pete sat the empty popcorn bowl onto the table and I yawned again.

"Ooh, what're we watching?" Andy and Joe entered the room and I looked up to them, as well as Pete.

"Well, we were watching Big Hero 6 until it went off, so." Pete replied grabbing the tv remote. Andy smirked and sat in Pete's lap and I felt jealousy boil up inside me. I stood and left to my room without a word.

I collapsed onto my bed exhausted. I yawned again, curling up underneath my blankets. I buried my face into my pillow, closing my eyes. I fell into a restless sleep instantly, knowing I would feel like crap in the mourning.

~
I shot up with a gasp, eyes wide. I looked around and panted, trembling. I heard a noise and I shot up out of bed, running to a random room. Of course it was Pete's room and I jumped into his bed, waking him in the process.

"P-Patrick?" The sleepy Pete questioned.

"I-I'm sorry.." I swallowed, still trembling. Pete yawned and sat up, blanket falling revealing his bare chest.

"It's cool," he stretched. I awkwardly shifted, my position uncomfortable but I felt too awkward to sit in a more comfortable position. He layed back down and I looked down. "I'm guessing you want to sleep in here," he said, slight smirk visible in the dark.

I swallowed and bit my lip, nodding slightly. "You're such a chicken." He giggled. I crawled underneath the warm blankets, curling up. "You know I'm just messing around, right?" He spoke gently. I nodded. "Good. Go to sleep." He yawned.

I pulled my knees to my chest, closing my eyes. I whimpered when I couldn't sleep, rolling over and from my stomach to my back repeatedly. "Are you okay?" Pete asked, turning over to me.

I stared through the darkness. I jumped when I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. "Relax," Pete cooed. "It's just me." He pulled me close and I blushed. "Talk to me?" He spoke gently. I shook my head. "In the mourning?" I nodded. "Okay... well, sleep." He said turning onto his stomach.

I curled up on my side, yawning. I closed my eyes, feeling sleep overwhelm me. I soon fell asleep, continuing to toss and turn. I knew I'd feel like complete crap that I am when I woke again...