22.

I helped Mikey carry the groceries into the house once we got there. He layed Gerard's keys on the table, Gerard being asleep. I looked to the time on my phone, seeing it was past midnight. I stood awkwardly, watching Mikey put away groceries.

He checked his phone and looked to me. "Are you tired?" He asked me. I nodded and Mikey led me to his room. "I'm gonna tell Gee goodnight." He smiled before leaving the room.

I crawled into his bed and curled up underneath the blankets, shivering. It was cold in Mikey's room. The door soon creaked open and I looked up to see Mikey. He crawled in beside me, cuddling into me. He buried his face into my chest and tangled his fingers in my hair.

"Oops," he sat up.

"What is it?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I-I should get dressed into my pajamas..." he bit his lip, blushing slightly. I blushed as well.

"O-okay... go ahead.." I replied. He could change in a different room, right? Mikey nodded and stood, grabbing his pajamas from a drawer. He began to strip, pulling his shirt over his head. Mikey was thin, really thin. His hip bones were visible and so were his ribs, and on his stomach and sides were pink lines- scars, that were visible.

Mikey pulled on a Star Wars shirt and Star Wars pajama bottoms before crawling back into bed beside me. He curled up into a small ball, his head resting on my chest. I stroked his hair and he sniffled. "Mikey..." I frowned. He swallowed.

"Y-yea..?" He whimpered.

"Why?" I asked gently.

"W-why what?"

I sighed softly. "Why did you cut?" I felt him tense against me.

"N-no reason..." he whimpered.

"Mikey..."

He shook his head, tears in his eyes. "I-I'm just pathetic, okay?" He whispered.

"No you're not! Please talk to me..." He layed there, playing with the rim of my shirt. "Please," I begged.

"I-I... I love you, a-and... I knew I'd never meet you let alone be with you... t-then Ray broke u-up w-with me... t-then..." he began to sob. I blushed but held him closer. "H-he... h-he got into a-a car c-crash..." he choked out between a sob.

"Oh my God... wait is he okay?" I asked, eyes wide. He nodded.

"Y-yea, j-just... h-he don't remember our relationship... h-he remembers me just not that we were together... It is for the best but it just hurt..." he continued to sob softly and I stroked his hair.

"I'm sorry," I kissed his forehead. He leaned up and kissed my lips and I let him. His lips were soft and warm and he kissed me softly and with passion. He pulled away and buried his face into my chest.

"S-so am I-I.." he choked out.

"Shh... I know, just please don't do it anymore, okay?"

"I-I can't promise anything.."

I frowned. "Mikey... please?"

He sighed softly, cuddling more into me. He mumbled something before falling asleep, that something not being a promise.