10.

Pete pushed me down onto his bed roughly, straddling my hips. "P-Pete.." I whimpered.

"Shut up," Pete growled. I tried to push him up but he had my wrists tied above my head. I tugged at them hard, struggling. "Stop struggling!" Pete snapped, slapping me hard across the face making me pause.

He moved his hands down my body and my eyes collected tears. He smirked before pulling my shirt over my head. "N-no!" I began to sob, struggling harder than ever.

"What's wrong, fatty?" He laughed. I sobbed harder, struggling more. My face was soaked with tears, as well as the pillow under my face. He moved to my belt and I began to struggle again.

"N-no! Stop!" I yelled, sobbing more.

"No, you know you want it." Pete smirked, pulling my jeans and undergarments off, as well as his own.

"Stop!" I yelled repeatedly. But he wouldn't... he didn't...

"Patrick! Stop!" I was shook awake by Pete and I gasped awake. "Are you okay?!" He asked frantic. I was having a panic attack, and my face was stained with tears. I pulled my knees to my chest, beginning to sob.

"Hey, shh," Pete sat beside me and pulled me to his chest. I sobbed hard, shaking violently. He stroked my hair, humming to me. I only continued to sob, soon beginning to cough after. "Baby, please. You'll make yourself sick." He spoke gently. "Please talk to me," he begged.

I wiped my eyes, trembling, about to break any moment. He rubbed my back and hummed to me, rocking me close. "Please talk to me," Pete begged.

"J-just... a-a nightmare.." I whimpered.

"Wanna talk about it?" He pressed gently. I didn't do anything. I didn't know what to do... he'll hate me... I shrugged. "Okay. Tell me when you're ready. I won't force you." He cooed.

I began to sob again, those harmful words from my nightmare ringing in my head... Pete held me, humming and rocking me. "Shhh," he cooed. He kissed me gently and I kissed him back. He pulled away and smiled. "Shh," he kissed my forehead. "It's okay... I'm here now." He cooed.

I swallowed. I hugged him, clutching him close. It was after the concert with SawWeCanFly, I discovered, and I had fallen asleep almost as soon as we entered the hotel we rented. I sat in Pete's lap, arms around his back.

Pete hummed to me, rubbing my back up and down my spine and small circles into my shoulders. I wiped my eyes for a third time, sniffling. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded slightly. For now..

Pete stroked my hair, continuing to hum to me. "Still up for tonight or no?" He whispered lowly but seductively in my ear. I shrugged. He nodded. "That's okay," he kissed my forehead. "I love you," he cooed.

"I-I love you too.." I replied. He smiled and I smiled back. He kissed me gently and I kissed him back, grabbing the sides of his face. He smiled into the kiss, tilting his head. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

I parted my lips, letting his tongue slip in. We made out, both of us letting out quiet moans. We soon parted, smiling. "Who knew you were such a great kisser," he smirked. I giggled.

"Only you," I replied.