13.

I'm not part of your elite
I'm just alright
Class structure waving colors
Bleeding from my throat
Not subservient to you I'm just alright
Down classed by the powers that be
Give me loss of hope

Cast out... Buried in a hole
Struck down... forcing me to fall
Destroyed... giving up the fight
Well, I know I'm not alright

What's my price and will you pay it if it's alright?
Take it from my dignity
waste it until it's dead
Throw me back into the gutter
'Cause it's alright
Find another pleasure fucker
Drag them down to hell

Cast out... Buried in a hole
Struck down... forcing me to fall
Destroyed... giving up the fight
Well, I know I'm not alright

Cast out... Buried in a hole
Struck down... forcing me to fall
Destroyed... giving up the fight
Well, I know I'm not alright

Billie Joe sang into the microphone, and we all listened. Fans sang along and I hummed along, holding Pete's hand. Green Day had finished and we played next, talking most of the time.

After the show, we got interviewed with Green Day. We got asked random questions and we sat in our tour bus. "So, are you and Pete together?" The interviewer asked me.

"Yup," I replied, holding Pete's hand.

"When did you realize you liked him that way?"

"Well..." I looked down. "I guess I just got jealous of him and Bert, and I realized I had accidentally fallen in love with him. And also the way he was treated, I felt bad for him... he doesn't deserve it."

The interviewer nodded. "And when did you realize you felt the same?" He asked Pete.

"Well..." he shrugged. "I don't know... I just do. He's so sweet and adorable and I needed him. I was so fed up with Bert that I looked at Patrick, and... he's just different." he smiled to himself and so did I.

I'm so glad Pete chose me... I don't know what I'd be without him. He deserves better than Bert, and I know for a fact I'm different.

~
"Did you really mean everything you said?" I asked Pete when we were alone.

"Yup," he replied. "Did you?"

"Uhhu," I nodded. He smiled and I nuzzled into his chest. "I love you so much,"

"I love you too."

That night, me and Pete layed curled up together. "P-Pete..?" I hesitantly began.

"Yes babe?" Pete replied, face on my neck and lips connected to my skin.

"I-I..." I inhaled deeply before continuing. "I-I'm ready... I-I want you to take me.."

He paused. "... What?" He looked down to me.

"I want you to take me." I stated more firmly.

"No. You're not thinking straight." He shook his head.

"N-no! I am... I want to permanently be yours." I begged. He pulled me closer, frowning.

"Are you sure..?" He asked softly. I swallowed and nodded. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Are you really sure? I don't want to mess up.." he whispered.

"I'm ready for you... please.." I begged, tears threatening my eyes. Thankfully he didn't notice them... He straddled me and kissed me, soon starting a make out. As we kissed, we both shredded off our clothes.

"So beautiful," he spoke lustfully into my ear, pushing my legs up to my chest over his shoulders.

"N-no I'm not.." I blushed, watching him grab lube.

"Yes you are. Now relax, this will hurt."