23.

I woke with Mikey beside me, sleeping. I yawned and stretched, noticing on the clock that it was 7:00 in the mourning. I curled up underneath the blankets, trying to get warm again. Mikey stirred and whimpered, yawning. He buried his face further into my side, curling up tighter.

I stroked Mikey's hair, not being able to fall back to sleep. I sighed quietly, closing my eyes. I felt my phone buzz and I grabbed it, noticing I was getting a call from Pete. Not good...

I stood and left out the room and to the living room. I sat on the sofa and answered my phone with hesitation. "H-hello?"

"Hey slut. Have you got a threesome yet, whore? We both know you asked for one." He spoke darkly, along with saying a lot of other harmful things. But before he hung up, the line that made me freeze was the few words, 'I'm going to get you.'

I shook violently and dropped my phone to the floor, as well as myself. I layed there, having a panic attack. I couldn't control my breathing and I sobbed, continuing to shake violently. I sobbed myself to sleep there on the floor, tears running down my face.

~
I was shook awake by a frantic Gerard and Mikey. "Are you okay?! What happened?!" They both asked. I began to panic again, freaking out. "Hey, calm down!" Gerard spoke, shaking me. I couldn't, though. I couldn't control my breathing and I felt my heart in my throat.

Mikey hugged me tightly which made me freak out even more. "Please talk to me!" Mikey cried. I coughed, panting.

"H-h-he's i-ins-sane...." I choked out, my voice cracking.

"Who? Please calm down and talk to us." Gerard cooed. Mikey stroked my hair and I coughed. "Please,"

"P-P-Pete..." I whimpered. The two frowned and hugged me.

"What did he say?" Gerard asked.

"H-he said h-h-he is g-goin-ng t-to g-get m-me.." I began to panic again and the two held me closer.

"Hey hey, relax." Gerard cooed. Mikey held me, stroking my hair. I broke down sobbing and Mikey hummed to me.

"Please..." he begged, holding me closer.

"Wait here," Gerard told me before standing and leaving the room. As soon as he exited, Mikey pressed his lips to mine in a comforting kiss. He pulled back once Gerard entered, cup in his hand. He handed it to me and I took a sip. Tea.

"It should calm you a bit, at least." He smiled gently. I nodded. I took a sip every once in awhile and Gerard sat me on the sofa. Pete's harmful words rang in my mind and my eyes collected tears. Mikey wrapped an arm around me, holding me close.

"Please don't cry," he begged, hugging my arm. I wiped my eyes and stood.

"I-I need some air..." I told them.

"You're not going alone." Gerard told me firmly. I bit my lip and nodded. "Mikey, take Patrick for a walk. He needs fresh air." Gerard turned to his little brother. "I'm still a bit sick.."

"Okay Gee," Mikey smiled. He helped me off the couch and led me outside. Once the door closed, Mikey grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. We walked down the street, holding hands.

We walked to the park and sat on a bench. Our joined hands rested on his lower thigh and I sighed. "We'll protect you," he smiled.

"W-what if you can't... w-what if h-he hurts you..." I whimpered, knowing Pete wouldn't hesitate to hurt Mikey or Gerard if it meant getting me...

"Don't focus on 'what ifs'. We will protect you. He won't hurt you." He spoke more firmly. He kissed my lips gently, holding my face. And I let him. It comforted me... He pulled away and smiled. "I promise. I'll call the police if I have to." He cooed, stroking my face. I nodded slightly. "He won't hurt you, or me or Gee."

"I-I know he won't hesitate to hurt you if it means getting me..." I whimpered.

"Please calm down. I know, I know how Pete can be... just please calm down." He begged.

"Y-you do?" I asked, a bit surprised. He nodded with a small sigh. "How?" I asked, curious.

"Because... I dated him before... and he abused me."