20.

I helped Mikey make his bed and we sat. "If you're hungry, we have snacks." He spoke. I shook my head.

"It's okay. I'm not hungry." I spoke.

"Are you tired?" He asked. I nodded, yawning. "Take a nap," he handed me a unicorn stuffie and I smiled at his adorableness. "He keeps nightmares away." He smiled back.

"Okay then." I giggled, laying down. Mikey covered me up with his blankets.

"Goodnight. I'll be back in a while, I need to talk to Gee." He kissed my forehead before leaving the room, turning out the lights as he left out the door. I curled up, images of Pete flowing into my mind. I didn't want to sleep, I feared dreaming.

Unfortunately, my eyelids got heavy with exhaustion and they fell close, allowing me to fall into sleep.

~
I stirred awake when I felt the bed weigh down when someone climbed in beside me. I looked at Mikey sleepily as he gently pushed me to the wall. "I'm sorry for waking you," he bit his lip, crawling underneath the blankets. I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"I-it's okay.." I sleepily mumbled out. He curled up beside me and nodded, looking down. "Goodnight.." I yawned.

"G-goodnight..." Mikey replied. A few moments later, I felt him cuddle into me, head on my chest. I blushed but pretending to be asleep, soon falling asleep for real.

★★★

I stretched awake to find myself in a different room and alone in a different bed. I stretched, shoving my face into the pillow. I sat up, rubbing at my eyes before pushing my glasses onto my face which I found on the stand by the bed.

I got up and stumbled down the hallway, entering the kitchen. In there stood Gerard, making eggs. I sat in the living room beside napping Mikey, watching the show on tv. It ended and Impractical Jokers came on which I watched happily.

Gerard entered and I looked up to him. He gave me a plate of eggs then woke Mikey up, handing him his as well. He left back to the kitchen and I ate, watching tv. I finished mine and so did Mikey before he stood, grabbing my plate and leaving to the kitchen.

I watched tv, curled up underneath a blanket. Mikey entered and he sat back beside me, trembling. Or... shivering. "Hey," I gently touched his knee and he jumped. "Are you cold?" I asked, pulling my hand away. He nodded but looked away.

"I-I'm fine.." he looked back to the tv and giggled at the show.

"Hey, I'll share this blanket with you." I told him, covering him up with it. He hesitantly crawled closer, curling against me and humming.

"You're warm.." he mumbled. I smiled and watched the show. I felt his arms around my leg and I looked at him. He rested his head on my shoulder, still shivering.

"Aww," I wrapped my arm around him and held his trembling body close. We watched tv and Mikey cuddled into me. I held him close as he kept shaking.

The show ended and he was asleep. I looked down to his sleeping figure and Gerard entered the room. "He asleep?" He asked. I nodded. Gerard picked him up, blanket on him and carried him to his room.

I fallowed and watched as Gerard layed him down and tucked him in, cuddling him up with his unicorn stuffie. I smiled at how adorable he was. Gerard exited his brother's room, gesturing for me to fallow him. I fallowed him into the spare bedroom.

"I figured it would be more comfy in here than on the couch." He smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

"Thanks for letting me stay here." I spoke. He nodded.

"Welcome." He smiled and left, turning out the light and closing the door. I curled up, not tired. I already took a nap. I heard a creaking noise and my eyes shot wide open. I looked around the dark room, biting my lip.

The door opened slowly and I felt my heart beat in my throat. A dark figure made it's way over to me and I closed my eyes tightly. I felt the bed weigh down and I turned over. There layed Mikey, chewing his lip adorably. I smiled.

"M-Mikey you scared me!" I breathed.

"I-I'm s-sorry.." he whimpered. I stroked his hair.

"It's okay," I cooed quietly so Gerard wouldn't hear. "But... why are you in here?" I asked gently.

"I-I had a s-scary d-dream.." Mikey whimpered.

"Aww," I continued to stroke his hair. "I'm sorry," He cuddled into me, trembling and I heard his heart pounding.

"C-can I-I sleep in h-here, with y-you?" He stammered, trembling.

"Of course, I don't mind." I smiled. He smiled back and curled up against me. I rubbed his back gently, making him fall asleep. My arm rested around him as I began to doze off, falling into sleep.