3.

I wiped my eyes dry and I felt the bed weigh down when someone sat. Most likely Pete... "I-I'm sorry..." I whimpered. I felt a hand on my hip, he must have thought was my side.

"It's okay, just..." he pulled the blankets from my head but I refused his gaze. "Look at me." I hesitantly looked to him. "Why?"

"Y-you already know.." I mumbled. I looked down and Pete sighed. "A-and I know you don't feel the same.." I added.

"Who says I don't? I just needed to get rid of Bert. All he wanted to do was argue. So I fell for you, but I wanted to take it slow with you so I wouldn't ruin anything." He rubbed my hip which he must have still thought was my side.

"B-but I ruined it..?" I bit my lip.

"No, not really. You just did what I couldn't do... I didn't want you to think I was toying with you or anything." He smiled reassuringly and I smiled back. I sat up and his hand slid down my leg before being removed when he stretched.

I fixed my hair and he giggled. "You're adorable," he smiled. I smiled back. "Andy and Joe should be back soon." He told me, standing. I stood as well and I fallowed him out the door.

He grabbed his phone and dialed in a number, putting it up to his ear. "Hey, where'd you guys go?" He said, sitting onto the couch. I sat beside him, wrapping my arms around one of his. I buried my face onto his shoulder, listening.

"Oh," Pete smiled at me slightly before nodding. "Yea... Yayy touring. With who?" He spoke. I rested my head on his shoulder, hugging his arm. Pete nodded again. "Okay. Hurry back, and don't forget the money you owe me!" He said before hanging up, wicked grin on his face.

"Why does he owe you money?" I questioned curious. Pete chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's nothing, just... ya know, a bet he lost." He slid his phone into his pocket. "And our tour starts tomorrow. First is Panic! At The Disco, Tuesday is The Used, just great," he rolled his eyes. "Bert needs to fxck off... Wednesday is SayWeCanFly, Thursday is Green Day, and finally Friday is My Chemical Romance. They're cool."

I nodded. I don't remember My Chem... Pete played with them once, I think when I was sick a few months ago. I don't remember. We watched tv, it was Saturday so we watched recordings in the DVR.

Pete held me close, arm around me and our fingers intertwined. "Are you mine?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Always," I replied.

"I never expected to be with you. I thought you'd be with Billie Joe from Green Day. Course I never expected Bert to act how he did." He talked. I listened in, head on his chest.

"Neither did I. You two seemed inseparable... what even happened?" I hesitantly asked curiously. Pete shrugged.

"He thought he was all better than me, he cheated on me with Gerard Way, I think it was. Man whore," he growled.

"He's not better than you," I spoke. I played with his fingers and he smiled.

"He didn't even like Gerard!" He exclaimed angrily. "He just wanted to show off, he didn't give a shxt about my feelings."

"I do.." I nudged into his chest. He stroked my hair.

"I know you do. Bert doesn't matter anymore. Only you do,"

"I shouldn't..." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you shouldn't care about me. I shouldn't matter to you."

"Well you do."

"Well I shouldn't. Nobody else cares, n-"

"Shut up. Nobody else matters." He kissed my forehead. "If you don't matter to them then they shouldn't matter to you." He added, stroking my hair. I closed my eyes, listening to his heartbeat.

I still don't know why he cares, or why anybody does, if anybody else does... I'm just complete trash and I'm a pathetic worthless mistake. I don't know how anybody could like me in any way...