9.

"SayWeCanFly," Andy spoke.

"I remember now," Joe stretched. I sat beside Pete on the tour bus, head on his shoulder.

"So... are you guys a thing now?" Andy spoke after a silence. Pete hummed and grabbed my hand, smiling.

"Yup. You bet Patrick's sweet xss we are," he winked and I blushed darkly. He giggled and I blushed more.

"Well then," Andy shook his head. I looked to Pete and he winked. I sighed, smiling slightly. We drove to the studio, arriving soon. We met Braden there and talked before the show started. He was adorable, I thought.

"Your songs are amazing," I smiled. "Especially since you do it all alone." I added. He smiled back.

"Thank you," Braden smiled. "You're pretty good too. Fall Out Boy is just great."

"Thank you." I purred. The show finally started and SayWeCanFly played before us. He was honestly amazing. I hummed along to Driftwood Heart, holding Pete's hand. "I love you," I whispered to him. He smiled.

"I love you too, babe." He replied. Braden finished and we were up, singing Immortals and Irresistible. We also played Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, the crowd of fans singing along. I loved them all lots. More than I loved myself.

~
I wrapped my arms around Pete's neck, kissing him back. He had me pinned against the wall, kissing me. He held my hips and we both had our eyes closed. "What do you say about having some fun tonight?" He whispered seductively into my ear.

I chewed my lip in thought, thinking of how to reply. I didn't want to hurt his feelings somehow, and I never say the right thing. "O-okay.." I managed.

"If you're not comfortable with it, it's okay." He smiled sweetly. I nodded. "You know I won't force you." He cooed. I nodded again. "And we can do other things... without going all the way." He went on, beginning to smirk. I blushed and nodded again. He kissed my forehead. "I love you so dxmn much." He hugged me.

I hugged him back. "I love you more."