30.

My eyes shot open and I immediately looked around at my surroundings. I was in my room and Mikey was in my arms. He was awake, looking up at me. "Good mourning," I mumbled sleepily. He giggled.

"Its one in the mourning," he smirked. I blushed and sighed happily. He buried his face into my shoulder and groaned.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Y-yeah... I-I'm just not tired.." he traced imaginary patterns into my chest and I rubbed his side comfortingly. "P-Patrick?" He asked, fear in his voice.

"Yea babe?" I looked to him curiously.

"I-I was thinking of what G-Gee said a-and..." he paused and I swallowed. I knew what he wanted. "I-I want you t-to t-take me..." he whimpered. His words made me think of mine and Pete's first time, and I felt anger rise.

I pushed him down onto the bed, crawling on top of him. He looked up at me, his wide, innocent eyes peering into my eyes which were filled with want. I kissed his lips and he kissed me back. We made out and things got heated when he reached for my belt.

I undid his as I kissed his neck, my hands moving up his chest to undo his button-up shirt. I slipped it off of his shoulders and kissed his swollen lips once more. I palmed him through his underwear, making loud moans escape his lips. "Shhh, Gee will hear." I cooed. I pulled off my shirt and jeans, removing both our undergarments.

"P-Pat-" he stopped when I kissed him to muffle his cry of pain as I pushed into him. I pulled out and pushed back in, waiting for him to adjust. He pushed his hips up into me signaling he was ready, so I began to move.

Moans filled the room as I thrusted into him, fast and hard. He gripped my shoulders and came after I did, both of us collapsing. He buried his face into my chest, yawning. "I-I love you, P-Pat..."

"I love you too," I cooed, placing a kiss onto his forehead.

~
I yawned awake and noticed Mikey gone. I stood and pulled on my pajama pants before heading out of the room. I went to the kitchen to see Gerard, drinking coffee. "H-hey Gee," I greeted, trying not to act too nervous.

"Patrick." He replied looking at me with eyes filled with anger. He heard... "How'd you sleep? Oh wait - you stayed up all night fucking my brother, hu?"

"N-no..." I blushed and took a step back when he stood, one hand balled onto a fist.

"Yea? I heard some pretty questionable noises." He slammed me against the wall. "I'm interested to hear about your night."

"W-we did d-do t-things... b-but he wanted it. W-we both did." I swallowed. I heard the door click and I looked up to see a shocked Mikey.

"Gee - don't hurt Patrick!" He ran in and pulled me away from his brother, hugging me tightly. Gerard sighed.

"I won't." He hugged us both. "It's not my choice and I can't control either of you."

Mikey hugged Gerard tighter. "Thank you for being so understanding, Gee." He smiled widely. Gerard smiled too, smiling at me.

"Your welcome, to both of you." he replied.

"But... I think we should do this today." I told them hesitantly. They nodded. "Just hide out in the basement. Don't come out until he's out for no reasons at all." They nodded again in agreement.

~
I called Pete over and told him where I was staying now. I also told him Gerard had disappeared. Pete arrived and I put on a fake smirk. "Hey," I spoke, pressing up against him.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" Pete closed the door and pushed me against the wall, hand groping my ass and I moaned.

"I'm sorry. I needed time alone, and I knew you didn't know about this place, so..." he nodded before sitting and I sat in his lap. "So..." I tangled my fingers in his hair, my lips hovering above his teasingly. "I was planning to get so fucking wasted we can't see straight." I told him, trying not to cringe.

"Mhmm, sounds great." He smirked. I stood and got the alcoholic beverage from the fridge, bringing it back to the living room. He began to drink, pouring some into my mouth as well.

We were soon drunk and naked, both of us on the couch. He layed on top of me, pulling out of me and panting. "Patrick~" he moaned. I saw his eyes become clouded before he fell to the floor. I looked to him, smiling as he was out cold.

I stood and pulled on my clothes before running to the basement where Gerard and Mikey waited. They exited and hugged me. "Come on, quickly." I told them. I led them out and Mikey stepped in front of me just as the crowbar flew past.

"Mikey!!!" Me and Gerard both screamed as he fell to the ground.

"You! You're next!" Pete screamed, picking up his bloody weapon. I sobbed loudly, dropping next to Mikey. He bled out into the floor fast from the wound on his head, lifeless eyes staring up at the ceiling. I felt for a pulse, sobbing harder when I didn't find one.

"Mikey!" I cried, standing in front of Gerard protectively. "How could you, Pete!" I screamed. He swung the crowbar towards Gerard, trying to hit him as well.

I grabbed onto it and pulled. He was strong, but I didn't give up. Like I didn't give up on Mikey... but I failed. It's all my fault... he is dead and it's my fault...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I hate myself for this. But to transition into the sequel I needed to... 😢😭 sorry it's terrible I know I suck at writing. Enjoy the rest and the sequel when it's out!
Also I'm writing a new story but I can't choose which cover to use.
1.

2

2.

Comment which you like better, it's appreciated thank you!!! 😘♡♡~TxcTrrr

~TxcTrrr