Five Years

Charlotte’s POV

He’s ten minutes late. Its probably been about five years since I’ve been with him. The kids see him every Sunday.

“Stop thinking about him!” My mother yelled hitting me with a wooden spoon.

“He’s ten minutes late.” I whined.

“You don’t even answer the door. You make me or your father do it so what’s the use in counting how late he is?”

She was right. There was no use. I couldn’t stand him. Everyone else’s life has been peachy perfect. Married, kids, excepting. I’m living with my parents. There as a knock on the door ad my mother didn’t go for it. My father wasn’t home. So it left me. I was left to answer the door. I took a deep breath and walked towards the door. Answering it must have been one of the most painful things I’ve ever had to do. I slowly opened the door and was confronted by Lottie. “Lottie?” I asked.

“Yeah, Louis never drops them off. I thought you knew that. Either Fizzy or me does it.” She said. The twins ran in the house yell at each other. I was too shocked to talk.

“I- When did he start doing this?” I asked.

“Five years ago.”

Well. Than he hasn’t seen me either. I nodded and closed the door. “Charity! Charlie!” I called sitting on the couch. They ran to see who could get here first.

“Yeah mommy?” Charlie asked.

“Did you guys have fun at your fathers?”

“Yeah! He gave us ice cream and took us to Grands house and mommy El was there too.” Charity said jumping up and down.

“That’s good. You two need to get cleaned up and ready for bed. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow.”

They groaned but walked towards the bathroom.

This is my life. With my parents and kids. Louis doesn’t want to see me. I just cant. Everyone’s married. Danae and Zayn with their child. Eleanor and Louis. Amber and Cameron with their child. Niall and Lottie are engaged. Then theirs Jen and Olly. Little Jen is excepting. To be honest I kept in touch with her friend Megan. She’s married, has two kids and a dog. A dog names snuffles. Why? I have no idea but it’s a dog. I’m just happy that my friends are living their lives. I tried going out with other people but its hard, either their douche bags or they hate kids. I’ll deal with it. Its only been five years of trying and many more to come.

Now, cameras have nothing to see.