Right Place, Right Time

Jenna’s POV

Oliver was such a flirt, a big flirt. I have no complaints, like hey how you doin’. We ordered two pizza’s, I would have gotten one for myself, but I wasn’t too hungry, in fact I wanted to Skype Megan, to make sure she got home ok and wasn’t raped or anything. The ride back was silent, kind of awkward, since we talked the whole way there. I wanted to slid over and wiggle my way under his arm, and him wrap it around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him so I could rest my head on his shoulder, and we’d run away somewhere, like Australia or Paris, maybe even Italy. But that was a daydream away and I didn’t have time for that.

“Jenna?” Olly said concerned.

“Huh?” I asked slowly turning to look at him.

“You zoned out, is something bothering you?”

“Nope.” I shook my head.

“Good, so what’s your answer?” He asked.

“What?”

Did he ask me something?

“How do you feel about going out sometime?”

“Well, I would love that. But-”

“Does there have to be a but?” He asked pouting.

“There’s this guy in The States and I haven’t exactly ‘broken up’ with him yet.”

“What do you mean by “broken up’ with yet?”

“Him and I aren’t exactly dating. But everyone thinks we are, and I think that he thinks we are…”

“What he doesn’t know wont hurt him.”

Just as he said that we pulled into the drive way. Stopping in front of the door, I grabbed the pizzas and started walking inside. Olly, being the gentleman that he, is opened the door for me. Charlotte never locks her doors. I told Char that locking the doors will keep her from being raped, but she just looked at me like I was mental. I put the pizza’s on the kitchen table top an walked up stairs to my room, grabbing my laptop off the computer desk and quickly turning it on. I was only half worried about Megan. That’s probably not what friends are supposed to say, but I’m sure she got a ride home after Vic and I left to “go home”. As I longed onto Skype I heard footsteps. It was probably Oliver asking if I wanted any pizza. Just as I clicked call, next to Megan’s name, the door opened, and Oliver, walked in with a box of pizza. He sat across from me, putting the pizza box behind my laptop and in front of him.

“Jen?” I looked back towards the computer screen.

“Did you get raped?” I asked.

She laughed. “No I got a ride from Delphinine.”

“She was there?”

“Apparently, her brother got her tickets, so how’s London?”

Olly laughed. I sent him a death glare and quickly said “I’m in Manchester, not London.”

“Same thing!”

“No it’s not dear,” Olly said with a mouthful of pizza.

“Who’s that?” She asked.

“No one!” I said closing my laptop.

Olly smiled and handed me piece of pizza. Why was he so adorable.

Olly’s POV

Today has been a pretty crappy day, well until I went by Charlotte’s parent’s old house. Right when I go there I was greeted by a girl in shorts and a tank, and that girl wasn’t Charlotte. The girl was a blonde, with a messy bun. She was adorable, later I found out that her name was Jenna. Such a lovely name, a beautiful name to be exact. Then it was Charlotte who volunteered Jenna to come with me to get the pizzas. That was a blessing sent from above. I’ve known Charlotte for awhile, about three maybe four years. She was the one who told me to go for the X Factor. I was twenty five then and she was about thirteen, maybe fourteen. I met her at some café, it wasn’t like a creeper thing, as she was walking out I was walking in and I bumped into her, spilling her coffee all other not only her but me, so I offered to buy her a new coffee. I wasn’t into her like dating wise, in fact I didn’t really want a relationship, I was just trying to be nice. After wards we just sat down and talked. Been friends ever since. Now, today, modern time, she called me after Louis started to be an arse. She was heading back to Manchester and wanted me to come over for a few days just as a bodyguard. I didn’t know she’d be bringing back a cute blonde. The way to the Pizza Hut was talkative mostly flirting, the way back was silent and I little awkward. I helped her bring the Pizzas in and she dropped them off in the kitchen. Charlotte took hers and walked into the living room. I figured this was my chance to get to know Jenna better so I took the box and walked up the stairs. She was sitting on the bed with her laptop in front of her. I can’t say she wasn’t well taken care of. I mean this girl had almost everything, a MacBook Air, iPhone, an iPod, I bet she was just living the dream back home, bet her parents spoiled her rotten, a daddy’s girl. I sat across from her, putting the pizza box behind her laptop and in front of me. She was talking somebody, I wasn’t going to get into their convosation. Well, that is until that somebody said London and Manchester was the same thing. They weren’t they were different. So I spoke my opinion, with a mouth full of Pizza I said “No it’s not dear,” the person seemed so confused and asked who was there, right then Jenna closed her laptop. I smiled and handed her piece of pizza. She took it and smiled.