What the Cameras Don't See

I locked my phone when Louis said

"No matter how many times I look at the picture I always get jealous of him."

I laughed. "Lou, he's only seven." Louis kissed my head and held me in his arms. This is what the cameras don't see. They don't see the real me. The real us. It was peaceful just laying there in his arms, on my bed, at Niall's. Yes I am "The Tramp" Charlotte Jenna Williams. Reporters have bashed me and ruined ever aspect of my singing career. When rumors started going around that I was pregnant with Niall's baby. My agent dropped me faster than Niall drops jaws. But, with the help of my best friends Angelica and Danae, I got through it alright. 

Angelica, who's dating Harry, got little hate. She's an actress and a model. She's awesome. I have nothing better to say about her.

Danae , who's dating Zayn, is great! She doesn't care what people think and always sticks up for friends.

Niall's mom Maura knocked on the door and slips her head in. "Charlotte, Zayn and Danae's here." We were all supposed to go to the park but Harry got sick and Angelica wanted to take care of him. Zayn walks in and notices Lou's arm.

"How cute." Danae says.

I couldn't help but wonder why I hadn't moved. I tried to wiggle lose but he would let me go. "BOO BEAR!" I whined. "Yes Jen?" he asked.

I hate when he calls me by my middle name. Life seemed easier when he called me Charlotte. Then my phone beeped. I unlocked my iPhone and saw a tweet. "I MISS WHEN @Thecharwilliams USED TO SING AT ONE DIRECTION CONCERTS!!!" Tears started to form in my eyes when Danae sat at the edge of my bed.

"What's wrong?" she asked. I wiped a tear away.

"They miss when I used to sing at the concerts." I sniffed.

"Its ok." Zayn winked. What the hell do they have planned this time?