A New Beginning

As soon as we got there the boys were rushed off to makeup hair and wardrobe. Danae and Angelica were in the crowd meeting some fans. After What Makes You Beautiful was sung and fans cheered and screamed, I was pulled towards make up. I had no idea what was going on.

"Charlotte!!!" Their hair stylist yelled.

"Yes." I called back. I was just done with make up with Lou started to curl my hair.

"Char, have you been using the shampoo and conditioner I gave you?" Lou asked starting on another section. What the hell is going on? She was going faster then when I was just there to be there.

"GET HEH INTO WORDROBEH!" Simon yelled. Whoa Simon's here? I was rushed into the other room. I had got thrown random clothes, it was hell back here. I slipped on the black strapless dress with black and white striped tights. I had to admit I looked horrible. My hair and make up were good but the dress was horrible.

"Don't move." Eleanor said. I was surprise she was here. She had to put fashion tape on the top of the dress to keep it up. 

I was being pushed under the stage while my make up was being re-fixed.

"Stand here. the bottoms gonna push you up lean and jump forward. Got it?" The stage manager asked. I just shook my head. I realized I was going to be on stage. I took a deep breath. I soon heard Harry's voice.

"Hullo, loves." He said in his little accent. I heard girls scream and whistle.

"We all know there are peopleh who miss my littleh booh beah. Ladies and Carrots, Charlotte Jenna Williams!" Louis yelled.

I felt the platform push up from under my feet. I leaned and jumped forward like I was told. I felt the air under my feet and then I hit stage. "HEY EVERYBODY!"I yelled when I caught breath. I saw Angelica and Danae in the front row cheering. I smiled. "I know there are people out here who support me. but there is one special person I'd like to thank. Last night I was with Lou and the guys, well besides Harry. My phone had went off and I saw a tweet. I was from a fan who has been with me since day one. her name is Nina." The crowd yelled more and some yelled out compliments.

Lou put is arm around my waist and whispered in my ear "Happy early birthday Char."

I smiled. "So with that I think a song is in order." I read a sign that said. "Lou is happy with you. Harry's happy with Angie, Zayns happy with Danae and Liams happy with Danielle. Charlotte your amazing just the way you are. Please follow me @AnnaHoran!!!!" I looked at Danae and Anglica. I bent down and whispered. "The poster that says Lou is happy with you. get that girl up here." They nodded. 

"What song should I do?" I asked the fans. I got many replies. I got Gotta Be You, We Found Love. I even got Payphone and I'm Sexy and I Know it. I saw some one walking up on stage. "Hi." I said looking at her.

"Hi." She replied quietly.

I didn't have to say anything because Lou was thinking what I was.

"Your insecure, don't know why for, you turning head when too walk to the door." Danae sang.

"Don't need make up, to cover up, to cover up, being the way that you are is enough." I sang in return. everyone looked at me, it was silent. I started on the brigde. "Everyone else in the room can see, everyone else but you." The crowd erupted in cheers.  

The end was great. I even think Niall have a "crush" on the new girl. Yes the new girl the one I pulled up on stage. The girl who is secretly my best friend and is doing me a huge favor.

"I'm hungry." Eleanor whined.

"El?" I questioned.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you here?" I like her I do but what the hell?

"Lou calls and said he needed help." She said winking at him.

I sort of half  smiled. This night was perfect. We were about to emerge from the back door when Lou Teasdale, their hair stylist, ran up and asked if I could watch Baby Lux. "Sure." I said taking her from her mom.

"Awwwww! You three look so cute for each other." Danae said.

Lux started playing with my necklace Louis gave me for my last birthday.

"You like dat? Huh?" Angelica said all baby talky like.

"Angie don't do that." Harry said grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Charlotte!" I heard my name being called. I turned around to see my old agent running towards. "I want to re sign you." she said out of breath.