Concerts and Shit

Jenna’s POV

“Char, wait” I said as I slowly made my descend down the stairs. I had stopped midway.

“What?” She called up.

She was already down the stairs, waiting, while leaning against the railing. I was taking my time, not wanting to leave this hellhole. I didn’t want to leave Vic or Megan, at least not again.

“Can we stay?” I asked.

“I’m busy, I have important things to do.”

“Just one day, besides schools almost over. It’s third period at the moment.”

“Jen,”

“We’d normally be here for seven periods.”

“And it’s third?”

“Si,” I smiled.

She looked as if she was thinking hard.

“Nope!” She said.

“Char!” I whined.

“No! I have things that I want and gotta do!” She yelled, her voice echoing.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

The bell had rung. What was once a quiet school ground was not loud and bubbly.

“Dammit Char!” I yelled back.

She walked towards the front office. If I get caught it’s so on her. I felt someone’s hand on my right hip, making me jump..

“It’s just me.” Vic whispered in my ear.

I let out a sigh of relief.

“I though you left.” Megan said standing next to him.

I shrugged. “Changed my mind.”

I took Vic’s hand off my hip and intertwined our fingers.

“Look who it is. High school drop out.”

Once we reached the bottom of stairs I slowly turned around. JT, the ass of the hellhole, stood behind us smirking.

“What do you want?” Vic spat.

“Oh nothing.” He sang.

“Come on, lets go.” I said pulling Vic towards the outside tables.

I didn’t need fights breaking out today. Vic kept fighting against me. I felt stone hit the back of my knee. I sat down.

“Vic, come on,” I said grabbing his face, forcing it towards me. He kept trying to look in the direction that JT was at. “Ignore him. He was an ass when I was here he’ll be an ass when I’m gone.”

“He shouldn’t be.” Vic said.

“I know, come on lets find Megan and get tacos!” I grabbed his hand.

I was about to go and walk towards the vending machine when I heard an ear piercing scream. That’s not nor-scratch that, every time a girl screams its either A) a break up, B) preppy shit, C) tickets to some stupid band. I.e. Allstar Weekend or One Direction.

“What. The. Fuck.” I said.

Megan ran up towards us, smiling like an idiot.

“Guess what!” She yelled.

“What!?” I yelled back mocking her.

“I got them!” She yelled, jumping up and down.

She’s been talking about this All Time Low concert for like four maybe five months. I can’t say I don’t like them, they’re just not my thing, but, she’s my best friend so I’ll accept them.