Chapter 10 - Stalking a Stalker

???'s pov

I climbed up a hill, following that Z'vhal. A year after Jessica left, I decided to find her and Laurence. My hopes of her coming back vanished as the year passed, I told King and Queen Lore about it and they agreed to my plan. It had been 7 years and I still haven't found the missing princess.

"Garroth!" I heard that squeaky voice say, my eyes widen.

Haha.... Hahahahahaha...... HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! IᑎᗩᒪᒪY I ᕼᗩᐯE Oᑌᑎᗪ YO, ᗩᑭᕼᗰᗩᑌ ᑭᕼOEI

"Yeah?"
"What?"
"Azura told me to go help a red haired girl? To her sickness? And Donna the girl who just moved in. Says her boyfriend is missing and the red haired girl is up to this and the red haired girl wants to see her friend?"
"Oh! Kiki. Brendan her brother told me about it. Are you up for the job?"
"Of course! If it is to help others then I'm up for the job! Just give me whatever I need for the mission an"
"Here"
"Thanks. By the way."
"What?"
"Watch over Prince Levin and Malachi for me. Kay? I dont want them hurt and blamed me"
"Ill do my best. Ill go look for Laurence"
"No! Ill go instead"
"No. I need to talk to him"
"Uhhhhhh. Okay then"

And she winked at Z'vhal and he left. Hmmmmmmmm. Im about to uncover this woman.

Laurence's pov

Aphmau gave me a sign, and I left. Left to go to the guard tower where I now officially live and waited for her. While thats happening I write some things to Zane. About Bright port and im taking Garroth off of everything so hes not suspeciuse that we found him.

"Aphmau"
"Laurence I need you to watch over Garroth Levin and Malachi for me"
"You can count on me. You heard what im going to do so see ya"
"You too"

I watched her trail off. Hope she doesnt fall off the ladder. She climed up again

"By the way. The tables mine!"
"No!!!"
"I found it first! Tralalala"
"Aphmau!"

And she walked away

Aphmau's pov

TABLE IS MINE! Welp i need to go to this Kiki.

"*cough* are you lord Claire?"
"Yes thats my 'fake' name. You can call me Aphmau once Levin and Malachi are gone"
"Okay miss" Brendan said in releif
"Im gonna put her in this soul stone. Brendan are you okay with it?"
"Im fine. Aslong as shes safe"
"Alright"

I put her in the soul stone and we went to our neighbors. The southern wolf wolf tribe. Apperantly they left. I saw a puppy. I went to it. It was fiesty. As all dogs. Wait. It has a mom. I looked at the collar of the dead mom its name was Luna. I gave the puppy some beef that I had. It wasnt raw so the dog ate it. Apperently she at e all -_-. Atleast I have bread.

"Puppy. Are you okay?"
"Bark!" It barked happily.

I took the dog and it didnt bite me. Whew. Hmmmm. Maybe I should adopt this dog. Gah! I need to keep moving. I let the dog follow me. It was a good puppy. I bumped into a wolf

"Human! Who you? What your name?"
"A-a-a-Aphmau. Aphmau!"
"Ap-moo. That sent. Alpha!" The wolf shouted and a bigger wolf came
"Im Alpha of this village! You tresspass!"

The Alpha is chasing me I was cornered and he stopped on sent

"That sent. KIKI! HUMAN KIKI!"
"Hm? Ahhhh. Yes. I have Human Kiki"

I showed him the soul stone

"Are you the tribe that moved out of Bright Port?"
"Yes. We are"
"Yes! So im looking for Kiki's friend. Buldoff is his name"
"Ayyyy. I am Buldoff. My fellow wolf said humans name was Ap-moo?"
"Aphmau"
"Im right. Kiva?"
"Hi hi hi. Im Kiva. Put Kiki in a bed. In one of our huts. We will try our best to heal her and you can stay here while were at it"
"Thank you. Im the new lord of Bright Port. And I dont want any trouble between our lands"
"Agreed" Buldoff said

???'s pov

Ough! Im so stupid! I cant beleave I followed her in another tribe! Ough. Im suppose to stalk Z'vhal! But I hope this will be good