Chapter 20 - Any Idea's?

-the next day

Aphmau's pov

"How many days is the wedding?" I asked. He looks at me and scratches the back of his head sheepishly.

"About the day after tomorrow"
He looked away.

The day..... After

"WHAT!?"
"I just want to get out of here"
The day after tomorrow is the day Zane leaves. Oh no.

-back in Bright Port

Garroth's pov

"LAURANCE! WE NEED TO FIND HER!"
"I KNOW THAT! I AM NOT STUPID!"
"THEN EXPLAINE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!"
"TRACKING HER DOWN! NOW SHUT UP!"

Aphmau. Where is she? I can loose everything. But not her. I love her more than enything. I will fight everything that comes her way. I walked up and Zane looked upset. Of all people it had to be Zane. Why.

"What is wrong Zane?" Shut up Garroth! I said to myself
"Aphmau is gone. I am dead to her father if he knew this"
"What is wrong with Aphmau's father?"
"What-?! *ahem* Aphmau's father had great great power"
"Is he a King or somethin?"
"No! He is not a King. He is a rich man. Yes that is it. A rich man"
"Alright then. I am going to the woods to looks for her. Search for clues will you?"

Zane's pov

Almost got me right their. I called her with my communication amulet. Which was very stupid of me becaude of course what if her things were taken? Hmmmm

Back in the Neather

Aphmau's pov

"I forgot to ask. Where are we?"
"The Neather"
"WHAT?! WITHOUT ME REALIZING?! I THOUGHT WE WERE IN A CASTLE OR SOMETHING! OUGH!"
"Ssshhhhhhhh! Aphmau calm down"
I took a deep breath and let it all out
"Good"
"The wedding is tomorrow. Right?"
"Yes. It is"
"Alright. I will just go and flip the table"
"You go ahead. I will try to get a few things"
"Okay"

I went to the table and took out a book. I fell asleep. I woke up and it was evening. That was a long nap. Gosh. Vlad was on the couch till the door swung open it was Gene.

"What in the world of Irene do you want Gene?"
"It is not me. The Lord wants to see you"
"He does not even have a brain how could he see me?"
"Just go"

We went to the Lord Of No Faces

"What do you want?"
"You said you met Zianna. Tell me. How is she doing?"
"I can not say anything about Lady Zianna. I gave word to King Garte to not speak of her"
"You beleave in that bag?"
"I beleave in bags but I dont beleave in eye sacks"
"You talk too much. Just tell me"
"No"
"Guards. Get the sword"
"Oh your gonna kill me? How could I marry if I am dead?"
"Shadow Knight"
"I am already immortal. Just kill me already"
"No"
"Hah! Your a coward when it comes to me. Fine if I tell you about Lady Zianna will you let me go?"
"No. But I will be giving you a tv and hiring your own servant, and I will let you out of here if you marry but you will have to come back"
"Fine. What do you want to know about Lady Zianna?"
"Is she okay?"
"Yes. Lady Zianna has been working a lot and she is helping my father with my village. She is doing fine but something pisses her off"
"And that is?"
"her missing sons. She was happy when Prince Garroth Ro'meave was still living with them and High Priest Zane is working hard to get a good reputation. *ahem* but right now. She is getting her mind off things especially the fact that her son is here in the Neather and the Lord of Eyesacks is taking care of him. Are you satisfied?"
"Yes. Now GO"