Chapter 21 - A Good Surprice

The next day

Aphmau's pov

I woke up, tears filled my eyes for some reason. Then I remember everything that has happened yesterday. I sat up from the bed then turned my head to see Vlad kneeling down as he was writing in a piece of paper on his bedside table.

"Vlad? What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer.

A knock was heard, making me and Vlad look at who is was.

It was a woman with black hair and crystal blue eyes. "W-who are you!?" I said.

"My name is Jaycie, I'm here to take you Mistress so she could help you in get ready" she says. I looked at Vlad and saw him nod with a warm smile.

"I'll see you later love!" He pretends.

As we went far from Vlad's room, Jaycie spoke. "I could teel that you are far from being in love" she says making me look at her confused. "That smile that Prince Vlad sent you, it seemed like he forced it, but at the same time it seemed warm and welcoming, then his voice sounded like it was questioning us"

"P-please don't tell anyone??" I asked her and she nods, then looks at me with a smile.

"Promise" she says.

As we were walking, we heared voices from the throne room, I realized that we are in front of the doors that is connected to the throne room I was going to ask Jaycie about it, but she gently opened the door, letting us hear a bit clearer.

"I heard that they were shouting the name of that girl you took from the human world. I toomk both of them here because they might be planning to take her away from us" one guard says that was holding the shoulders of-

Wait. Laurance!!

And t-the other one i-is...

GARROTH!!???

"No face! Do you know where Aphmau is!?" Laurance exclaims.

"Do

I left the room because today they let us out but not lut the castle. I found.a chest and took gold out of it. I ran around and found another one and another one. I quickly ran back to the room and gave him the gold.

"Good. I have 2 sticks for no reason and this should be perfect for a picaxe. Oh and their is a random rafting table. Would you mind crafting a picaxe for me? Since I will do the mining"
"Uhhhh okay then."

I created the picaxe and gave it to him. It took him a while to finally break through. We ran out but the shadows tried to get us. We arrived at the portal and it was closed. I randomly took a flint and activated it and we are now back. But I forgot that the portal can only be closed from the inside so we ran

"Vlad. *pant*. Go to a house that has O'khasis guards. *pant*. Zane is probably their".

I said running to the woods and he nodded. I was deep in the woods catching my breath. I heard 2 people talking.

"Garroth. I need to ask you something"
"Here? Ivy what do you want in the woods?"

It was Ivy and Garroth. They kissed. It crushed my heart. I put my head down and shaked. I put it up and ran to where Zane is. I saw Zane hugging Vlad. They let go and I bowed.

"Isnt this the day I leave?"
"Where have you been?"
"The Shadow Lord kidnapped me to marry Vlad. But we had the chance to escape since it was badly guarded"
"Arent you gonna talk to Garroth?"
"I do not need to talk to him. I will be getting my phone"

I ran to our house and took a black cape and took my phone. I see my diary has been opened. I bet it was Garroth. I ran from the window. While walking to the streets someone held me from behind. I turned around and it was Garroth

"A-Aphmau?" He held my hand and I let go. I refuse to talk to him. I walked away but he catched up.
"Aphmau. Where were you?"
"Some were you dont want to know." "What did I do?"
"Deep in the woods of Dere Dere. 2 people kissed behind a best friends or more than that's back"

I walked away and a tear roled down his face. He wiped it off. I didnt want to leave knowing that my people would know. I walked near the carriege and someone put me in a bag from behind. Great. Another one. After a hour of me sitting in a bag he put me in a cell. He was wearing a mask so I didnt see him.

"Who are you?" I asked
"I dont want you to know. I am keeping you here"

He put me in a cell. And left me

"HEY! I AM NOT A HOBO!"

I sat their using my phone. Great no signal. I plopped into the bed. Damn its dark here. Mostly it was boring. Whoever it was is dead to me if he/she comes back