Chapter 29

*next day*

*Wakes up, sitting up in a comfy bed real quickly*

*looks around*

WHERE AM I?!?!?!  HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Scabior:  You're on board The Arulean.  A ship designed to keep a pirate in, and no pirate out.

Wait a minute.  What the- WHO KNOCKED ME OUT?!?! 

Scabior:  You can thank Cutler for that bit.  He insisted that you would be too feisty to get aboard the ship.

Then how is that keeping no pirate out working for you?

Scabior:  That is not important at the moment.

Then why the Heck DID YOU CAPTURE ME? 

Scabior:  I 'ear you have evidence to report in knowing the location of Captain Jack Sparrow.

Hey hey hey,  Do I LOOK like his stalker?  No.  If you want to know crap about Jackie then you can talk to his girlfriend, Cathy.  Otherwise, I'm leaving.  *gets up*

Scabior:  Go ahead, try to get off, you won't be able to.  There are sentries almost everywhere.  We have six ships that are watch outs and protectors for this ship AND I'm a wizard so even if you do find away off, I can still aparate to you.  Not that hard.

Ah yes, and you just believe that you're the only pirate wizard on this ship eh?  I see.  *nods*  Alrighty then.  Since I'm OBVIOUSLY not going ANYWHERE, then are there any other pirates on this ship?

Scabior:  Yes, actually.  We have three pirate lords, some corsairs and a mercenary.  And all the pirates we capture are allowed to walk around and have no boundaries besides the side of the ship.

Are you THAT confident that nobody is going to escape?  Well okay.  I'll just be on my way then.  *starts heading toward the door*  Ah yes, one more thing.  Where is Lord Becket at?

Scabior:  Probably in his quarters, thinking of a plan to get Mr. Sparrow.

*smiles and starts towards his quarters*

*talks to self*  Hmm.  Rianna Becket......  No I don't like it.  Rianna Barbossa is already in place, and I don't wanna date my father any time soon.  Rianna Sparrow?  Eh mortal enemies.  No, but it would be funny.  Rianna Norrington.  That's my favorite so far.  Hmmm, Does Scabior even have a last name.... I don't think so.

*walks into Cutler's quarters to see him banging his head on the wall*

*looks around*  Is this a bad time?

Cutler:  OH NO!  I just can't figure out why there are NINE BLOODY PIECES OF EIGHT!  I Mean who is the IDIOT who came up with that?  It Makes absolutely no BLOODY sense at tall!

I think this is a bad time so imma just come back later alright.

Cutler:  *runs to the doors, shuts them, then blocks them*  NO!!!  Don't!  You have information that I would like to know.

About Jack Sparrow, I know I know.  Scabior told me.  But if I tell you what I know, then what do I get in return?

Cutler:  You can be my girlfriend.

Oh I see-  Wait whaaaaa?  No I don't wanna be your girlfriend.  *crosses arms*  You're too short.

Cutler:  I AM NOT SHORT!

Whatever you say, Napoleon.

Cutler:  Hey watch it.  Napoleon is a very dear friend of mine.

I KNEW IT!

Cutler:  What do yo mean?

Friend equals gay.  I knew it, you're gay. 

Cutler:  DID SCABIOR TELL YOU?

What no, why would he know?

Cutler:  No reason in particular.

Well, whatever.  I've had enough weirdness for one day, I'm out.  PEACE!  *gives peace sign and walks out the door*

*MEANWHILE*

James:  We've searched the whole bloody town!  I don't think she's here anymore.

Mike:  Well, what now?

Jack:  Here's an idea.  How bout we just go back to our ship and pretend this never happened.

James: That's a terrible idea.

Mike: You're the only person that I know that would think of something like that.

Jack:  Well what else are we supposed to do?  Go back to the ship.

Mike/James:  YES!

Jack:  Well then.

James:  We can search for other ships in the ocean that look suspicious.

Mike:  Maybe we should, I don't know,  USE THE COMPASS PERHAPS!

James:  Good idea.  *takes compass from Jack*

Jack:  HEY!

James:  Quit whining!

Jack:  *pouts*  Hmm.

James:  Alright, we should start going in, *points finger towards the west, where the sun is setting*  to the west!

Mike:  Alright let's get a moving then.

*They all start heading towards the fleet*