Bad News

* Melody's P.O.V*
Once we arrived at Alyssa's house we all headed to her room and changed into the cloth we had there.
I didn't do much with my hair and neither did the other girls but once camny finished putting on her timberlands we headed downstairs and started getting everything ready. We set drinks out, some punched, that might be spiked, and we moved furniture to have room for a dance floor. We ordered pizza and the guy who delivered them was hot so and we got his number.
After an hour or so people started showing up and the party began. People where dancing with red cups in there hand and doing other crazy things.
I had a couple drinks of the punch end I wasnt drunk but I also wasn't sober.
I went out on the make shift dancs floor and started dancing with Alyssa, Cammy, Jill, Jake and Shawn.
The girls and I started swaying our bodies and I could tell Shawn and Jake liked it. I started to smirk and slowley got closer to Jake before I continued to sway my hips on him. I grabbed my waist and I turned around to face him and started laughing then he started laughing and soon enough our whole group was laughing.
*End of the party*
Everyone slowly started to leave and soon enough the house was empty and the girls and I started cleaning up.
Once we were done Jake offered to give us a ride since he was the only one sober enough to drive. We where all singing at the top of our lungs and the car slowly emptied out before I had to get off. I put my coat on and went inside my house. I headed to my room and put on my pajamas then went to bed after brushing my teeth.
*Saturday Morning*
" Melody come to the kitchen we have something to tell you, " I heard my mother tell from the kitchen.
"coming!"
Ugh, I looked at my phone and saw the time 7:44 am why are they waking me up so early. I headed down the stairs and walked to the kitchen.
"yes mother?"
"sit down your father and I have some news, " she was smiling and seemed happy, I was kinda scared. I slowley sat down and waited to be told the news.
"Your father and I have decided to move to Florida ," my mom sent a smile my way.
"WAIT WHAT?! " No we can't move to Florida my whole life is here.
" Your fathers job offered him a position in their Florida building and it will pay more then triple what he gets now, we're leaving Monday morning so you should start packing, "
"I don't want to go mother, "
Stay calm Melody it'll be okay just relax.
" I'm sorry sweets but you'll love it I promise,"
I just rolled my eyes and walked back to my room. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to our group chat.
To: The crew 😎
Guys you won't believe what my parents just told me
From jillybean:
What?
From Camel :
Is it good or bad?
From Jake /
Mel spill it what is it?!
To: The crew 😎
I'm moving to Florida on Monday 😑😒
From Shawn:
What! No! You can't move
From Jillybean:
NOOOOO
From camel:
Who's gonna lead our crew
From alyssa :
Mel were gonna miss you
From Jake :
We love you
To: The crew 😎
Ily guys too ❤️
I gotta pack
I'll talk to you guys later
I locked my phone and went to the closet and got our boxes. I started packing all my belonging and when I was half way done I made a promise to myself,
Once I land in Florida, there's not gonna be a good Melody anymore just a bad one.
----------------------------------------------
Did you guys like it? I'm gonna try and update regularly