New "friends"

The rest of the school day went normal and I had my last class with that Mario guy. He was pretty funny.
After school I went to the store and bought some paint for my walls , bed sheet, pillows and a bunch of decorations. I also found a phone case that I loved so I bought that as well.
I then realized there's to much shit for me to carry so I called my mom and she came to pick me up. As soon as I got home I started to paint my room then I set up my bed and all that stuff once the paint dried. Finally after decorating the walls it was getting late but I oovooed my crew back home and showed them my room. They all loved it and we where up till midnight talking and laughing. I miss them so much, I wish we didn't move. I sighed and laid down in bed, I started at my ceiling with the glow in the dark stars hanging over my head. I watched them shine before my eyes shut and I was taken to the world of dreams.
( italics = dream)
I was in a backyard, but it wasn't mine. I was wearing a really cute bikini and there was a pool. Inside of the people was Mario with three other guys and Cammy, Jill and Alyssa.
We where all wearing cute bikinis

I walked towards the pool and everyone was laughing and having a good time

I walked towards the pool and everyone was laughing and having a good time. I sat in a lawn chair and then Jake and Shawn came to sit next to me.
"why Arnt you in the pool Mel? " Jake asked.
"Idk just wanna sit here for a while, "
"I'm gonna head into the pool, " Shawn said before he ran towards the pool and did a cannonball.
" I'm gonna stay out here with you if that's okay, " Jake said while smiling at me.
" yeah that's fine, "
He grabb my hand and held it. I started blushing but then...
*beep beep beep*
"fuck," I sat up and looked at my clock. Well guess I'll never know what happened thanks to fucking school.
Well today can't be worse the yesterday.....maybe I'll make a friend.....or not...... Let's find out
----------------------------------------------
What do you guys think?