Hate and more Camwany

After the mall yesterday Geo took me home then he went home but we continued to talk.  He posted something on instagram about it and his fans where understanding...... Well some of them.....others decided to hate on me instead so I gained a thousand or so followers and a bunch of negative comments. There where some nice comments but not that many, then there where the "OMG can you tell geo to follow me, " and other comments like that. I sighed. Life will never be the same. I changed into my pajamas and grabbed my MacBook. I logged onto oovoo and oovooed the gang.
We talked for hours it the guys went to sleep and then it was just us girls.
" So girls, " I smirked.
" Has the smol camel told you guys about #Camwany?"
Cammys head shot up and got red.
"no she has not, cammy spill the beans, " Alyssa said in a some what serious tone.
I started laughing.
" Really Alyssa. Spill the beans? "
"shut up leave me alone but anyways what's Camwany, "
" Cammy would you like to explain or shall I? "
She hid her face so I took that as a sign to explain.
" Okay so yesterday me and my cousin Geo,  aka flamingeos,  went to the mall and while I was changing I accidentally left my phone in the car and Cammy facetimed me so geo answered and Cammy called him attractive and they talked about other stuff which I don't know but all I have to say is #Camwany is real," I smirked and Cammy was very red.
"OMG our smol child , " Jill spoke.
" No Cammys To smol to date ,"
Alyssa laughed.
" Who said anything about dating!" Cammy finally spoke. 
We all laughed and talked for another 3 hours.  Then I told them about my date with Mario tomorrow  and they freaked out.
" OMG yes I ship it #Melrio, " Cammy spoke and raised her hands in victory.
" I agree you guys are cute, " Alyssa said.
Jill stayed silent before saying
" Do you know who Weston Koury is ?"
I laughed. "Yes I met him like three days ago and got his number and him and Mario basically have matching contact names, "
"well he's very attractive,  even without a top lip, " Jill laughed.
" Hunter  Rowland isn't that bad looking either,  same for Blake, "
" OMG Jill chill,  you little hoe, " Alyssa  said.
"But lets be real Mark is the real cutie, "  alyssa said.
" okay IDK who those last three people where , apparently you guys got into this more than I did, " I looked at them and they laughed.
We all continued talking and then we all slowley went to sleep till it was down to just Jill and I. 
" So Jilly who are these two guys that Arnt Weston, "
" Hunter Bryce Rowland is one of them who lives in Arizona and  he's got three  brothers,  Tyler,  Brandon and Ashton,  and a sister named Alexa , he's got really attractive eyes that are green with some brown and yellow and it's great , and-"
" Wait so what your trying to say is that he has Hazel eyes? " I looked at her and laughed a little.
" Yeah but his hair is amazing,  now onto Blake, "
"oh god here we go, "
" Blake Robert Gray is another amazing guy who's so sweet and amazing and he has  one brother named Austin and he lives in Texas , his eyes are a crystal blue and when you stare into them you get lost,  and yeah that was cringy  to say but yeah, "
" Awwww Jilly that's so adorable, "
" Yeah well what about Mario huh , "
I felt my cheeks go a bit red.
"Mario's a really sweet guy who's very caring and amazing. He's got amazing eyes and I honestly think I'm starting to like him Jill.  I've known him for less then a week but he's been so sweet and my only friend here besides Geo, he's just very special to me and it scares me because you know I don't trust many people and I'm scared to trust the wrong people and get hurt, "
" I know  Mel , I know, "
I yawned.
" Mel go to bed your tired I can tell,  " Jill said. 
"Okay but you need to go to bed too, "
" I will, "
" Okay night Jillybean, "
"Night Mel, "
After that we hung up and I put my MacBook away before getting into bed and going to sleep. 
----------------------------------------------
Do you guys like this?