......... Pt2

*Alyssa's P.O.V*
Mel walked up to Jill and I and left Mario to third wheel with Camwany.
I thought it would be a good idea to scare Mark so I walked up behind him but then I heard something I wish I hadnt.
"Hey mark I need to tell you something about the plan, " hunter said.
"the one about using Jill for Mel? "
WTF. I froze and listened a little more.
"Yeah that one but..."
I turned around and walked back to the girls.
Is everything alright ?" Mel looked at me and I just nodded even though eveythibg was wrong. 
I was pissed  really pissed.
"Why'd you stop? " Jill asked.
" no reason, " I kept walking with the girls  trying to change the subject but they kept Asking.
"okay but you have to promise to not get mad okay? " I looked at Mel knowing she's get madder than Jill would.
"no promises, " Mel said then Jill smacked her.
"okay fine I'll try, "
Here goes nothing.
"When I walked towards the guys I heard them talking  about a plan Hunter  had that involved using Jill to get closer to Mel, "
I backed away a little and saw two different reactions. 
Jills looked hurt and was about to cry and Mel was beyond pissed.
"Mel do-" before I could finish she walked up to Hunter  and dragged him away.
Fuck,  what have I done. 
If Hunter  comes back  alive I'll be surprised, when Mels pissed  she's  terrifying and won't hesitate from saying some rude things.
----------------------------------------------
{WC: 252}
it's short sorry but next chapter is more eventful than this one.