Universal Studios and more tension

After breakfast we all decided to go to universal and I asked them if I could invite two more people and they said sure so  I texted Julian and invited him and Jovani. They said they'd be over in 10 so Mario and Geo left while the girls , Shawn , Jake and I got dressed.  Jake wore jeans and a black nirvana shirt and Shawn where jeans with a grey shirt .
After we where done we went down to the living room and a couple minutes later Mario was at the door with the twins and then 5 minutes later Geo got there   too with his moms car where we could all fit......kinda of.
The twins went in the front with Geo. 
Shawn, Jake and Mario where in the middle,  they looked squished and Shawn seemed to be uncomfortable but he was forced to sit in the middle of the guys.
The girls and I where all the way   in the back with Alyssa basically laying ontop of us.
The car ride was silent and awkward untill I told Geo to turn the radio on and pretty soon we where all singing along to the radio with the windows open. 
The boys took snapchats and posted them on their stories.  I had gotten quite a few followers since the whole Geo thing.  Their fans are pretty good at figuring things out, they found my instagtam and I'm constantly getting  tagged in stuff. I get some hate but not much suprisingly.
During the car ride the twins followed me on instagram and I realized they where pretty big too.  They had a lot of supoorters Which I learned they  called goonies.
When we arrived at the parking lot of universal it took us a while to find a parking space but once we did we where all out of that car faster then we got in it. 
We all got paid to get inside and headed for some rides.
Most of the rides we went had seats with two people and Jake and Mario would end up fighting over me so I rode most of the rides with the alyssa, jill  or Julian. Cam  would go with Geo or Shawn, Mario  went with Geo or Jovani and Jovani went with whoever didn't have a partner. The rides where there where three people in a row for intresting.  One of us ended up not going or going alone but if they didn't go on two of us would  go on with that person.  We took a bunch of pictures and bought food that was over priced .
We where about to go on the Jurassic World ride which was four to a row.
Row one was Mario, Me,  Jake and Alyssa. Next row was Geo,  Cam,  Shawn and Jill  . Then the goons where in the third row with two strangers.
Mario started recording when the ride was moving and he poibted the camera at me so I hid in Jake's chest then looked back After a couple seconds and told him that I hope his phone falls in the water.  He looked very offended . The ride was on water and we passed beautiful scenery with flowers and dome dinosaurs and then we where in a dark cave. I heard cammy squel  a little and I turned around and saw her hiding in Geo's shirt.  There honestly goals but if Geo  hurts her  he's gonna regret it. 
We where passing by a bunch of people things and then a dinosaur popped out and scared me a little so I jumped and hid in Mario's chest for a bit.  I felt a hand grab mine and I didn't know who's it was but I was a tiny bit scared so I didn't care.  We where reaching a drop and before we went down a t-rexs head popped infront of us. It felt really close so I hid in Mario's chest and squeezed the whoever hand that was.
Once the ride was over we went to look at the pictures and they where funny af. I figured out the hand I was holding was Jakes. Cammy was hiding in Geo's chest and Geo was looking at her. Alyssa was covering her face. Jill had her face on Shawn's shoulder and the goons had there mouths open. We didn't get any copies of them but we did post the pictures on snapchat. We went on a bunch of other rides, played some games, and just hung out for the whole day. Cam and Geo where being really cute and holding hands. Shawn would just look at them then frown but quickly start smoking inside anyone saw. We took a lot of pictures.
We ran into some of the guys supoorters and the girls and I got some death glares and some smiles. We didn't care if they glared at us and just ignored them but if they smiled at us or asked for a hug we smiled back and gave them a hug. We stayed there till around 9 pm then we headed home.
The girls where asleep and I had my head on Alyssas shoulder and had my eyes closed. I guess the guys thought we were all sleeping because they started taking about us.
" So Geo I see you like Cammy," Jake said.
"Yeah she's amazing, " Geo replied.
"and Mario obviously likes Mel, " Shawn was talking now.
"Yeah she's the most beutiful girl I've ever seen, "
"Can't argue  with you there, " Jake mumbled.
"what was that Jake? " Mario sounded a little angry.
"I said, I can't argue with you there, "
Jake said in a tone.
I opened my eyes a tiny bit and saw Mario and Jake glaring at eachother.
If looks could kill they'd both be dead.
"okay guys let's calm down ," Julian tried to ease the tension.
"your right Julian, hey Shawn, " Jake took a short pause.
" What where you saying about Cam last night?"
Oh god wtf is he doing. He needs to stop.
I looked towards Geo and saw him tense up a bit.
"I don't know what your talking about, Jake "
"Remember.... Something about trying to get Cammy back becuase you miss when you guys where together and how she was the best thing that ever happened to you? "
Thought was over a year ago, Jake knows what he is doing but I'm wondering why he's doing it......
I looked at Geo and I can see he was getting upset. I decided to "wake up "and stop this.
I faked a yawn.
"Are we almost home? " I asked looking  at all the boys.
"20 more minutes Mel, " Mario looked at me and smiled.  I gave him a smile back and then looked at the rest of the boys.
"so what where you guys talking about?"  I asked knowing the answer.
"Ohhhhhh sports and guy stuff, " Jovani answered.
"Oh okay well Geo should turn on the radio so I can damage your ears with my terrible singing, "
The guys just laughed and Geo turned on the radio. He still seemed upset,  I'll text him later. 
*Skip Rest Of Car Ride*
Once we got to my place I woke up all of the girls and we all got off . Geo took his car,  the goons took there car and Mario walked home.
We changed into our pajamas,  sweats in the guys Case then went to bed.
----------------------------------------------
{WC: 1236}