Geo.........why

*Mel's P.O.V*
I woke up fairly early today and after the talk the girls and I had I decided to have a few words with Geo.
I texted him telling him to meet me at a small cafe near town in ten minutes and he agreed.
I got up and changed then brushed my hair and let it down.
I put on mascara and eyeliner then grabbed my phone and left. 
The girls won't be awake for another four hours so I didn't tell them anything.
I grabbed a pair of keys and headed to the cafe.
Once  I  got there I saw Geo  through the window.
I walked in and sat down infront of him. 
"Hey Mel,  what's up? "
"nothing just wanted to have some cousin to cousin time, "
"okay, "
"so anything or anyone new in your life? "
"no...why? "
"just curiouse, "
"is everything  al-"
He was interrupted by his phone going  off .
From SideChick👅💦:  Babe when are you gonna come back  👅
"Geo who's that?!! "
He just started at me and I knew he didn't have anything to say. 
"Mel I can explain,  "
"Can u really Geo? If Cam finds out she's gonna be crushed and your gonna be dead ,"
This seemed to really scare him.
"N-No Cam can't find out, please Mel I'm begging she'd the best thing that ever happened to me I know I  fucked shit up but I don't want Cam to find out, please "
"Cam needs to know,  she's noticed how you've been distant and getting all these calls but she  doesn't suspect anything but I did hence why I wanted to meet, "
He wasn't looking me in the eyes,  he was looking at his hands.
I sighed.  " What  did you do with that hoe? " 
He seemed hesitance but answered anyways.
"We textes...kissed......made out.........gave eachother hickeys, "  he mumbled the  last  part but I could still  hear it.
"Geo! " I realized that was loud and people where  starring but I didn't really care.
"Let me see it, " I folded my arms and he moved his shirt exposing his shoulder and a hickey.  I just shook my head at him and looked him dead in the eye before speaking. 
"Either you tell Cam by the end of the day,  or I tell her and trust me it will  hurt worse coming from me then you, "  I grabbed his phone and asked for the password which he gave to me,  suprisingly.
I dialed the hoes number and walked outside.  Geo tries to follow but I made him sit back down.
After a couple rings she picked up. 
"Hey baby I miss  you ,"
Eww.
"Listen Babe  , if you ever call., text, facetime or have any communication  with Geo , I will hunt you down and hurt you, "
"umm who are you? "
"I'm his cousin and his girlfriends best friend,  "
"You can't stop me from seeing him,  "
I laughed. 
"Bitch watch me, "
I hung up,  blocked her number and went back inside. 
I handed Geo his phone.
"If you ever talk to a "sidehoe" or "sidechick" while dating my best friend ,  I won't hesitate to hurt you even if your my cousin,  got it? "
He just nodded and gave me a hug.
"I'm sorry Mel I promise I won't cheat again, "
I hugged him for a minute or so then I whispered in his ear " Remember if you don't tell her, I will"
Then walked away and went home but stopped to get food for the girls.
---------------- ------------------------------
{WC: 581}