Day one

*Melody's P.O.V*
It's currently 9 am and I'm sitting in my room thinking .
Thinking about my friends.
My life
My Life choses
Mario
How my life has changed so much
I groaned and threw a pillow at my wall.
I laid back down and started at the ceiling.
My mom had left so I was at home Alone.
Usually I would sneak out and come back later and my mom would never know but this tines different.
My mom knows I've done bad things,  she doesn't know what kinds of things. Mario knows too and I know hes gonna ask me about my past sooner or later.  I get up and decided to make an ice cream sundae so I go downstairs and get ice cream,  chocolate syrup, sprinkles,  whipped cream and a cherry. 
I got a mason jar and put the ice-cream then toppings.  I got a spoon and sat in the living room.  I turned the TV on and decided to have a Disney movie marathon.
After a couple movies the door bell rang.
I paused Lilo & Stitch and answered the door.
"Hey Geo, what's up, "
"Well, my mom said I could come stay with you since we're both grounded for a week, she asked your Mom and she said okay, "
"Yay at least I'm not alone now, " I stepped aside and he took his bag to the guest Room.
He came back downstairs and sat next to me on the couch.
"did your mom take your phone too, " I asked him not taking my eyes off the screen.
"Yup, "
We sighed.
At least we won't be lonely and can talk to eachother.
"do you have any board games? "
I looked at Geo and nodded.
I got up and went to our closet and got out a bunch of games. I took them back to the living room and set them down.
He looked through them before picking monopoly. This is gonna be interesting.
I chose the dog and he chose the money bag.  He said I could go first so I rolled the dice  and the game began.

After about an hour of yelling,  throwing things,  and rage quiting we started cleaning up the mess.  Geo started twerking so I grabbed the monopoly money and made it rain.  Then we cleaned that mess up and put the games away.  
I asked Geo if he was hungry and he just nodded so I went to the kitchen and got some stuff out and started cooking some chicken fried rice. 

When the food was done I served myself and Geo and there was some left for when my mom got home. 
As soon as we sat down the door open and my mom walked in. 
"Hey tia, " Geo got up and  gave her a hug then sat and ate again.
"Hey mum, there's some more rice if you want some"
"okay just let me put my purse away, "
She walked to her room and then came back and served herself. 
She was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it, " she got up and went to the door. 
All I heard was mumbling and then my mom came back.
"who was it? " I asked.
"just some sales person, nothing important, "
I just nodded and continued to eat.
-------------------------------------------------------
{WC: 556}