Photographs

*Mario's P.O.V*
Alyssa and Mel just got home so I got up to go hug Mel .
"Mark and Mel kissed, "
As soon as those words left Alyssa's mouth my heart dropped and I felt like my whole world came crashing down. Part of my mind told me Alyssa was trying to be funny but when I saw the look on Mels face I knew it was true and I could feel the tears building up.
"Wait what? " Jill looked at Mel and Mark.
"Alyssa! Wtf, " Mel was clearly upset and so was I.
I started to walk away from Mel.
"Mario let me explain, please, "
"Mario don't be mad at her it was all my -" Mark didn't get to finish his sentence because I turned around and pinned him against the wall.
"Listen here buddy, I don't care who's fault it was her lips touched yours and yours aren't mine so therefore she cheated and I will be mad at whoever I want, " I was beyond pissed at both Mark and Mel, mostly Mark.
I felt someone grab me and through me over there shoulder. It was obviously Geo and I started kicking and screaming.
"Geooooooo let me go, "
"nah"
Geo walked towards the room and walked inside then closed the door.
He put me down and blocked the door.
"Geo let me out, "
"why so you can punch Mark and have the girls look at you the same way they look at Trev, "
"No...............maybe, " I turned around and grabbed the first thing I could which was a brush and threw it at the wall.
It dented the wall and I felt kinda bad but not at the same time.
"Let me out I wanna leave!"
"promise you won't do anything to Mark or Mel? "
"promise, "
It came out as a mumble/growl but Geo moved out of the way and I walked towards the livingroom. I looked around and noticed eveyone was there except Mark and Mel.
I could feel the tears returning and I left the house before anyone saw. I considered looking for them but I didn't know where to start and right now I just wanted to go home.
When I walked inside Cat saw me and went from smiling to frowning.
"Mario what's wrong? Wanna talk? "
I shook my head and went upstairs to my room and locked the door.
I went onto my twitter and tweeted.
@itsmarioselman: I'm selfish 💔 I want you all to myself , I swear you don't need nobody else 💕

I locked my phone and just laid in bed starring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and let some more tears spill before drifting off into sleep.
(A/N everything in italics is a dream)
I was walking around Florida wearing the goons merch from Part of my story . I heard a scream and turned around.  I saw 5 girls make their way to me calmly and then they asked for pictures.
One of the girls looked at me with the biggest smile.
"Mario omg ilysm date me please, "
I laughed a little but not to the point where it was rude.
"I love you too but I don't think Mel would be happy with that, "
"Mel? Isn't she Mark's girlfriend? " the second one said.
"wait what?! "
What do they mean.
"Ummm I'm sorry guys I gotta go love you though, "
I quickly walked away and into a coffee shop.
I sat down and went onto instagram and looked at Marks instagram and saw a picture of Mel.

"Blessed to call her mine 💜"

I saw another one and clicked on it.