Introductions

Look I've never liked introductions so I'll just tell you what you need to know.
My names Melody , I'm 16 years old. Don't let my good girl side fool you. My parents think I'm a sweet little angel but I'm probably the complete opposite. At school I'm the trouble maker along with my besties Alyssa, Cammy and Jill . We get into trouble daily but my parents never find out because if I get a slip sent home I forge my parents signitures. (I've gotten great at it over the years).
Anyways that all you've gotta know for now, you'll discover more later
-------------------------------------------
* Friday (Day Before Spring Break) *
Melody's P.O.V
" They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me "
I started hearing teenagers by MCR and that can only mean one thing, it's time for school. Yay!......said no one ever.
I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I straightened my hair and got dressed. (picture above)
I grabbed my backpack and my phone and headed downstairs to say hi to my parents and tell them I'm going to "study" with my friends at Alyssa's house.
"Good morning dear, I made pancakes for you, " my mother spoke.
"thanks mom ," I sat down and ate three pancakes and two pieces of bacon.
" I'm going to Alyssa's after school to study. Is that okay? "
"of course sweet just be back before your curfew, "
"K mom thanks,"
After that I said goodbye and grabbed my penny board so I could go to school.
*At school*
Once I got to hell.... I mean school I grabbed my penny board and bow headband and shoved them in my locker. I headed to the spot me and my friends meet up at. Alyssa ,Cammy , Jill , Jake, and Shawn where already there waiting for me.
" Hey Mel anything new going on?" Jake asked after we did our secret handshake we bad between us 6.
"Not really, so how are we gonna fuck up the school today,"
Shawn smirked " Glad you asked Mel, "
He pulled spray cans out of his backpack, " At lunch where gonna go to the back of the school and do some art,"
" Hmmmmm sounds fun but there has to be something else we can do, "
I looked around before I spotted the teachers parking spots and had a great idea.
"How about we spray paint Mr. Pipers car instead,"
"haha I like the way you think Mel, " Jill commented.
"alright so our plans have been made let's go to class and ruin the teachers days," After Cammy said that we all headed out own ways since the only two who had first period together where Cammy and Jake.
* Skip to lunch*
"you guys ready? " Alyssa asked.
"Obvoulsy let's go ," I grabbed Shawn's bag and walked to the parking lots.
Once we got to Mr. Pipers car we all grabbed a can and started painting random things and words onto it.
In 10 minutes the whole car was covered in different colors and all we could do was laugh.
After throwing away the cans we all headed to the back of the school and hung out till it was time for class.
*end of school*
When we where heading out to go to Alyssa's for the party we saw Mr. piper walking to his car and his reaction was priceless.
We all burst out laughing and rode our penny boards before he saw us.
----------------------------------------------
First chapter what do you think?