Running Away

I woke up this morning and didn't even eat anything. I got dressed put my hair up in a pony tail and put a bow above it. I walked out the door and Mario was in front of my house.
"Hey Melody do you want a ride to school again? " mario asked with a smile.
"yeah sure," I smiled back and hoped in his car.
After a bit of silence I decided to start talking to him.
"You know Geo right? " I looked at him.
"Geo Roman? "
"yeah him, "
"yeah we went on tour toge- I mean yeah I've talked to him hes one of my best friends,"
"Mario I know your famous you don't have to try to hide it," I laughed a little.
"Oh..... Well yeah we went on tour with four other people , why? "
" Yesterday I found out he was my cousin and he told me you guys where good friends, "
"your his cousin? That's so cool, "
"Yeah he's pretty chill, "
"Hey mario did you not want me to find out you where famous? Or was there another reason you didn't mention the tour the first time? " I wanted to know.
"I was hoping you wouldn't find out, whenever someone finds out they try to use me for my followers and girls only like me because I'm famous, I wanted you to get to know me for me Mario not Mario selman the famous younower, "
" Oh that's understandable but trust me the fact that you gave thousands of fans and supoorters means nothing to me, it's cool and all but it doesn't affect how I see you, I don't even know you that well but I know your a good guy because you don't brag about how famous you are, I think that's adorable,"
"Thanks Melody, "
"you can call me Mel,"
"okay Mel we have arrived at school, "
"Thanks again for the ride, "
"no problem, "
We got out of the car and headed into hell.
We sat by eachother in the two classes we had and talked the whole entire period. After school Mario gave me a ride home but took me to get ice cream first. We exchanged numbers and he put his name on my phone as "Mario🚀" and I put my name on his phone as "Mel😎🤘".
As soon as I entered my house I regretted it.
"Melody come to kitchen ,"
I slowly walked to the kitchen and took a seat infront of my parents.
"We need to have a talk with you about your behavior, " my mother spoke.
I rolled my eyes, great.
" Melody we don't know what's been going on with you lately, ever since we moved here you've acted so different, ignoring your chores and responsibilities, getting in strangers cars, ignoring us, why Melody? "
My father gave me a stern look.
I sighed.
" I've always been this way just not infront of you guys, haven't you ever wondered why I don't get report cards or why you've never talked to any of my teachers, or why you know nothing about my school life? It's because this is me, Ive always been this way I just put up an act for you guys , but once we moved here I promised myself to not have two sides just one, the real me. I was terrible in school and did bad things but you guys didn't notice. I went to parties and snuck out , now you know the real me. " I got up and went to my room. I heard my parents coming up the stairs and they started fighting.
"I told you we should have been more observant with her! " my dad yelled.
"I wanted her to know we trusted her, " my mother was calm.
"well she used that trust to an advantage, "
" She could have done worth things,"
"you don't know what she has and hasn't done, I bet she's not even a virgin anymore,"
Wow. That hurt, to hear that from your own father, I want to get out of here.
" Shhhhh be quite she can hear us you know ,"
" So what if she hears us? We're fighting cuz of her! It's her fault it always is! "
I couldn't take it anymore. I opened my window and jumped to my backyard. I ran to our gate and left. I rode my penny board down the streets not caring if I get lost. I found a park and sat down in the slide. I cried and cried. They know what I've done in the past. My dad thinks I've had sex and now my parents are fighting g because of me. They used to fight back home but never like this.
Maybe I should just die. If I leave maybe they'll be happy and they can have another kid who isn't like me and doesn't disappoint them. I put my head down and just sat in the slide.
I heard my phone buzz so I picked it up.
From Mario🚀 : Hey wanna hang out?
To Mario🚀 : sure can you come pick me up, Idk where exactly I'm at but it's a park with swings, monkey bars and a blue and green slide.
From Mario🚀 : I know where you are I'll be there in 5
To Mario🚀 : K
Well hopefully Mario can help me get my mind off things.
---------------------------------------------
What do you guys think about this chapter??
~ 🐧🚀