The Plan

*Hunter's P.O.V*
After the dream I had last night I called my friend Mark and told him he should fly down here and spend the next month with the guys and I here.
He asked his mom who said it would be fine and then he bought a plane ticket and he'd be getting here later in the afternoon.
*Later in the afternoon*
I had an uber drive me to pick up mark and then we went back to the hotel.
While I was waiting for mark I thought about some stuff and I needed marks help.
"hey mark you know Mels friend Alyssa right? "
He looked up from what he was doing and smiled a little.
"Yeah, why? "
"Awwww does Mark have a little crush?  But do you have her number? "
"No I don't have a little crush and no I don't have her number, why? "
"just wondering,"
I grabbed my phone and texted Mel.
To Mel 🙈🌺Are you busy rn?
It took a couple minutes bit she answered after a while
From Mel 🙈🌺: no why?
To Mel 🙈🌺: Can Mark and I  come over for a bit?
From Mel 🙈🌺: yeah thats fine
To Mel 🙈🌺: okay see you in a bit beutiful ❤️
"Mark wanna go over to Mel's place? "
He looked up from his phone and just nodded. 
" okay but I need your help with something, "
"with what?"
Time to tell him the plan.
"okay so I want to get to know Mel more and hang out with her but I don't want Mario to get suspicious so even though it's a dick move I'm gonna start to talk with her friend  Jill and hang with her and Mel but you can't tell anyone about this okay? "
He kinda just looked at me like I'd lost all my  sanity.
"Huntwr are you sure about this?"
"I know it's stupid mark but please will you help me somehow do this?"
He sighed. 
"Fine but I don't think this will end to well..."
"okay but let's get an uber to go to Mels rn and you can get Alyssa's number and talk to her a bit, "
I called an uber and soon they showed up.
Once we got there I knocked on the door and Mark and I waited.
"Huntah!!!! " Mel came out and hugged me. 
"Mellll!!!!!! " we bothed laughed then she hugged mark and we all went Inside.
"the girls are over too hope that's okay, "
"yeah it's fine, "
We walked into the living room and saw the girls sitting on the couch.  They all waved at us and then Mark sat next to alyssa while Jill and I sat infront of them.
"so what do you guys wanna do? "  asked Mel.
"let's play truth or dare! "  Alyssa basically jumped up as she said it then started to blush aittle becuase we all started at her.  
We all agreed to playing truth or dare anyways so we moved the couches and sat in a circle. 
"okay I'll start, ummmm Alyssa truth or dare, "  Jill said while looking at Alyssa.
" Ummm dare , "
Jill looked around the room, stopped when she got to mark and smirked.
" I dare you too kiss the cutest guy in the room,"
"What! There's only two guys! I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings!, "
"Just go Alyssa me and Mark won't be hurt by who you pick, " I said.
Mark nodded.
We all knew she would kiss Mark but he seemed unsure.
Alyssa slowly turned to her left and gave Mark a quick peck on the lips. Everyone whistled and cheered while Alyssa blushed and Mark just looked shocked she actually kissed him.
"my smol turtle finally had her first kiss, " Mel look at Alyssa and pretended to cry.
"They grow up so fast, "
The girls started laughing and Alyssa just glared at them trying to seem intimidating.
"Okay Cam truth or dare? " Alyssa asked cam.
"Ummm dare, " she was hesitant to say dare.
"I dare you to call Geo and tell him you got arrested, "
Cam looked at Alyssa and gave her a death glare.
She slowly got her phone out and dialed geos number then put it on speaker.
"Hey babe what's up, " Geo answered and Cam glared at Alyssa even more.
"Ummm I may or may not have gotten arrested........."
"what! How! Why! "
Cam looked at us for help and we all did weird symbols that probably Confused her more.
"I was with the girls, hunter and Mark and we ding dong ditched a couple houses and one house called the cops and yeah, " we all gave  her a thumbs up and waited for Geo to answer.
"Okay I'm heading to the police station right now don't worry babe, "
"awwww" We all looked at Mel who accidentally spoke. 
"who was that? " Geo asked.
"it was just Mel cuz this is a prank I'm sorry babe love you, " we all started laughing and Geo was mumbling  things in Spanish but judging by Mel and Alyssas faces they weren't nice things. 
"were playing truth or dare and Alyssa dared me to do this, "
"you had me worried cam, don't do that again okay? "
"okay I'm sorry,  I'll text you later, "
"bye Cam, "
After geo hung  up Cam grabbed a pillow and threw it at us. 
"I hate you guys," we all laughed and continued to play. 
Soon it got late and Mark and I called an uber to go back home.  I got the girls numbers and Mark got alyssa's.  We got to the hotel  and went to bed right away.
---------------------------------------------
{WC: 923}
on a scale from 1-10 how much of a dick is Hunter being with his plan?