Mall Day

*Jakes P.O.V*
Since yesterday we hung out with some of Mels friends and her cousin, Shawn and I wanted to spend the day alone with the girls.
We woke them up and after we ate breakfast the girls got in there bikinis and Shawn and I put on our shorts before heading to the pool. 

Mel looked amazing in her swimsuit, it hurt me when she moved here

Mel looked amazing in her swimsuit, it hurt me when she moved here.  I've had a crush on her since me and Shawn started hanging out with them. I always wanted to ask her out but I was scared it would ruin the friendship. Now she's in Florida and there's a guy who lives next door to her that likes her and she like back. 
I tried not to think about it to much and jumped  into  the pool with the rest of the others.
We decided to play chicken so Mel got on my shoulders and Cam got on Shawn's. We decided to turn it into a tournament.
Cam and Melody went and Mel won so then Alysss got on Shawn's shoulders and Jill got on mine. Jill won so she switched onto Shawn's shoulders and Mel got on mine. It was an interesting game and Alyssa recorded it on her phone but in the end Mel won and we all cheered then the girls wanted to go against us. I got onto Shawn's shoulders and Cammy  got on Mels.  It was intresting but in the end I won. We played a couple more rounds and had a blast.  Once we got out of the pool the girls changed into their outfits and Shawn and I put on our outfits  which just consisted of jeans and tank tops.  Mine was white and Shawn's was red.  We got into Melody's car and drove to the mall. 
The girls wanted Starbucks so we went and I paid for Mels drink even though she didn't like it.  We went to a bunch of stores and the girls bought triple the stuff Shawn and I did combined. 
We found a photo booth and took  a bunch of silly pictures.  On our way out of the mall some of Geo's supports recognized Mel and came up to here. Some where nice but some wernt.
They told her to leave Mario alone and how he deserves better then her. They also tried getting her to call geo and I could tell she was getting upset so I just hugged her and asked the girls to leave.  They all kinda just scattered about after that.  The girls talked to Mel while I talked to Shawn.
"Today was fun wasn't it? " Shawn asked me. 
"Yeah I had a blast,  I wish Mel hadn't moved away from us, "
The girls came back and we all headed back to the car and went home.  We built a Fort in Mels room and watched a bunch of movies. Mel fell asleep on me again and I just wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.
" I love you Mel , I don't ever wanna lose you, " I mumbled,  hoping no one heard. I put my head on a pillow and closed my eyes. Soon I fell asleep with a really amazing girl in my arms.
--------------------------------------------
{WC:  540}