Broadcasts Gone Wrong

*Marios P.O.V*
I woke up at 9 in the morning and had breakfast. I made some musicallys,  tweeted some tweets and posted in instagram. I wanted to do a small meet-up up at the mall so I tweeted I'd be at the mall at 12 and I'd leave around 3.
I took a shower, then put my clothes on and did my hair. I still had 2 and a half hours left so I went to Cats room to bug her.
"Caaaaaaaat, " I entered her room.
"yes?"
"I'm bored, "
"and? "
"idk...... What are you doing?"
"wondering why your bugging me out of everyone in the house, "
"Cuz no one else is home besides you, mom and dad, "
"okay well if your going to hang out here you should let me do your make-up, "
There was a moment of silence where I wondered if I was that bored.
I was.
"okay but I'm gonna record it on snapchat for the supporters, "
She just nodded her head and pulled out a bunch of brushes and other stuff.
I grabbed my phone and opened up snapchat.
"Hey guys cats gonna do my make-up so stay tuned, and tweet me questions to answer while she does my make-up, " I gave the camera a thumbs up and wrote use #askmario&cat and posted it to my story.
Cat grabbed a bottle of foundation and started applying it. I opened up twitter and went under the hashtag. I looked at some of the questions and made cat remember some.
I opened snapchat and started recording my face while cat did the make-up.
"okay first question, " Mario asked.
"what's your favorite fruit" Cat asked.
"Ummm an orange, "
" Whats your favorite color? "
" Blue, "
I added it to my story and kept going untill cat was down then I posted a picture and had her take it all off.
It was 11:45 so I headed to the mall.
There where already girls there when I arrived and it was great. I love my supoorters so much they honestly mean the world to me.
*Skip to end of meet and greet *
I drove back home and ate some food. I made some more musicallys and then ate more food.
Pretty soon it was around 6 so I decided to go live.
I went under #guys and tweeted about it, posted it on instagram and posted a snapchat video. Pretty soon there where 2k people watching me and I started to get hype.
"Hey guys! "
The comments where all saying hi, hey and Ily.
"how was your guy's day?"
Sometimes it's weird talking to a screen and not being able to see your supporters . Pretty soon all the comments where saying to go to instagram and see what I've been tagged in. I asked why but no one told me and if they did I didn't see it.
I went to instagram and looked at the pictures I've been tagged in and they where all of Jake and Mel at the mall with Mels other friends.  The captions all basically said the same thing.
"OMG what a hoe she's cheating  on Mario, "
"Mario deserves so much better, "
"isn't she dating mario? "
I kept looking through the pictures and even though we wernt officially dating it still hurt. I didn't want to keep looking at the pictures but I couldn't stop. Then I saw one of Mel giving Jake a kiss on the cheek. 
I wanted to start crying but then my suporters would  get  upset, I tried holding in the tears but I couldn't so I smiled trying to keep the tears in.
"Ummm I gtg guys,  I'll talk to you guys later,  bye ily"
I logged out but not before I let some tears slip. I knew there would be pictures on instagram and twitter of it later but I didn't care. I went back to my room, closed the door and laid down in my bed.  I let some tears slip out and looked out my window.  I could see Mels bedroom light on.  I wanted to text her but she's probably hanging out with Jake, Shawn and the girls. 
I decided to sleep instead so I turned off the light and went under the covers.  I closed my eyes and tried to forget about the pictures but I couldn't they where permantly stuck in my head.  After half an hour I finally fell asleep.
*Marios Dream*
Mel and I where at the movies. We where sitting together laughing and I had my arm around her while she rested her head on my shoulder. It was amazing and it couldn't get better. 
I was right,  it got worse.
"Mel why are you hanging out with this loser?  He's probably gonna leave you for one of his supporters soon," I turned around to see where the voice was coming and it was coming from Jake.
"Mel he's lying I would never leave you, " I looked at her but she was gone.
I looked back at Jake and they where holding hands. I got up and went up to them.
"Mel? " I reached for her hand but she pulled it away.
"did you really think I'd go out with you instead of someone I've known for years? " she laughed before walking out of the theater with Jake.  I went to the corner and sat down.  I put my hands on my knees and my head in my hands.  I looked up after a while and I was in a bedroom. 
I looked around and saw a bed.  On the bed where Mel and Jake cuddling. I walked up to them but they didn't seem to notice me.  I put my hand on Mels head but it went right through her as if I was a ghost.  I wanted to wake up.  I didn't want to be in this dream anymore. 
I closed my eyes  and opened then again.
Still here.
I tried again.  And again and again. Finally I just opened her window  and jumped.  Right before I hit the ground everything disappeared.
*End of the dream*
I shot up and tried catching my breath.
All this for a girl I havnt even known for a month...
----------------------------------------------
{WC:  1042}